『Tsukishima × Reader』

Start from the beginning

You're not good in controlling your anger, neither does he.

So one have to admit defeat. But you aren't admitting defeat. You're just getting away from such a jerk.

Hell, that is the first time you come to his house and you already make it like your own as you stroll around the household.

Whatever, you're really not coming back to him until he apologizes.

He fucking should.

If he does have the balls-

"Oi, what are you doing around huh?" There he is. Leaning against the doorframe with his arm, his tall figure looms above you.

You need to tilt your head to look at him.

And the look he gives from above intimidates you. A lot.

You ignore him again and roam in the kitchen to avoid any contact with him.

Be it physical contact or eye contact.

You know that both of you are so stubborn to death but this time, it is his fault for starting the fight.

Jerk.

You turn your back to him, facing the counter of the kitchen.

"Oi,"

"(y/n)?"

"Babe?"

Doing random things on the counter, you really let his words hang in the air, left unanswered.

He clicks his tongue at your behaviour, impatiently.

Jerk, all you have to do is apologize.

You roll your eyes at his pride and ego. How can both of you become a couple?

And that's when you remember how this monochrome relationship started.

"This manga character is so awesome. He really manages to get a lot of girls attracted to him,"

"Don't you want a girlfriend, Tsukki?"

"I don't know how to flirt,"

"Then be my boyfriend,"

"Oh sounds okay,"

You facepalm at the bitter starter of your relationship.

Seriously, what do you hope from this heartless creature anyway-

A gasp escapes your lips as you feel a hug around your neck. It is comfy, not too tight to make you choke but not too loose that it feels like nothing.

His hug around your neck is just right.

"What are you sulking about, shorty?" He lets out.

"Nothing, really," you lace the words with sarcasm.

This guy is really dense.

Really really dense.

You let out a long, audible sigh as a sign that you're too tired for any couple drama.

"Chibi, you know that I was only playing around, right?" He heaves out a sigh too.

Except that you went too far, dumbass.

You only nod slightly as a response. His warm arms are still around your neck and it makes it hard to see your nod.

Who cares.

Tsukishima snuggles closer, your head bumps his chest a little.

The height difference is too much. The whole school knows that he is a giant. A titan, maybe?