i did what a normal person would do.. I screamed.

NO ONE'S POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The scream of Hikari awoke everyone in the Akatsuki base

"Hikari!!" Sasori immediately barged in her door to see her sitting up from her bed, sweating and looking terrified.

"Hikari.." he approached her but she remained in that state.

"Hikari.. are you al--" he reached out his hand but she slapped it away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" she shouted and her Kekkai Genkai suddenly activated.

"Hikari.. it's me." he said softly

"NO. GO AWAY!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Sasori's eyes widen as he sees Hikari's eyes swirl and turn to red.

SASORI'S POV

Her power has changed.. I haven't seen her like this before... normally when her Kekkai Genkai is activated it looked like an hourglass but it didn't spin or anything.. what's happening?!?

"W-who am I?" she looked down on her hands, her eyes filling with tears. Hikari.. I ...

"Hikari.. I..."

"what is going on?" Pein entered her room and went by her bed side .. I was about to warn him not to touch her.. but before he could even do so, he flew to the door.

I looked at Hikari who was looking right where she sent Pein flying.. Pein didn't touch her.. How was she able to copy his ability? 

"Hikari." I said and she looked at me.. her eyes still spinning.. her eyes started to return to normal then she passed out..

HIKARI'S POV

"you need to remember.. " that girl again.. she keeps appearing in my dreams!! who is she?! I need to find out.. I feel like she is someone important.. how will I find out? I need to get out of this place and search for answers.

wait.. 

if I leave... that means I'm betraying my family.. but.. I need to know.. 

I shot up from my bed and started to pack.. It's been a couple of days after the so called incident that Dei-san and Kisa-kun keep on telling me about.. they said I had hurt Pein-san but nothing major happened.. 

I can't remember anything though.. all I remember was screaming from my dream and then nothing..

I started writing notes to everyone and slipped them in their rooms.. It was about 12 midnight.. no one was awake yet.. So if I leave now.. they won't be able to follow me since they wake up at like 10 am.

I slowly closed my door and made it down the hallway.. I looked around.. I'm gonna miss this place.. I may come back.. but.. I don't know when...

I was right outside the door leading to the forest when I felt a familiar presence behind me. I stopped from grabbing the knob to turn around. Once I did I was greeted by sad brown eyes and brick red hair.

"Sasori-kun." I said looking right back at those sad eyes of his.

"I can't do anything to change your mind can I?" he faked a smile and I looked down

"gomen." I whispered and made a run to the forest.. 

I was only a few meters away from base when my body stopped...

DAMN THOSE CHAKRA STRINGS!!

"I won't try and stop you." he was behind me in a flash and hugging me by my waist.

"why?"

"because I know what you're doing is right."

"why don't you just tell me what you know?"

"I can't. you might hate me if you found out."

"how could I ever hate you?!" I turned around to yell again but stopped when I saw the complete sadness in his eyes.. they say Akatsuki held no emotions.. I beg to differ

"that's what they all say.. but I know you'll hate me." 

I hugged him tightly and buried my head in his shoulder

"I promise you.. I won't." I felt him smile and pat my hair

"I will wait for your return." he took out a mini puppet

"isn't this from when you were a kid?" I asked and he handed it to me

"so you'll know that we will always be here for you in the end."

I hugged him again and hid the doll in my backpack

"see you round Sasori-kun." I turned to leave and jump on the tress when his chakra strings pulled me back to face him and in a blink of an eye his lips rested on mine.

"see you around." he mumbled and he disappeared.. I stood there..

EYES WIDE

HAND ON MY LIPS

AND RED AS A TOMATO... ./////////.

SASORI-KUN KISSED ME?!!

WHAT THE HELL?!?! FJDHFJDHGJHFDHHLSK!!! OKAY.. OKAY.. CALM DOWN.. I KNOW I HAVE THIS DIFFERENT KIND OF AFFECTION FOR SASORI-KUN BUT.. TO THE POINT WHERE HE KISSED ME?!!

SHDHDSHFJS!! WAAAAAAAA!!! I immediately jumped on the trees and like my butt was on fire started to jump really really really fast..

I MEAN..

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?