He's a Demon and I'm his Angel Slave: Most Unwillingly - 8

"Lady Silver," someone was tapping my arm. "Lady silver your presence has been requested in the throne room."

"What?" I opened my eyes.

I was back in my room... which meant someone had to carry me here. Great.

"The queen requests your presence," the female servant from earlier was leaning over me. "She sent me to fetch you."

"Why does she want to see me?" I asked, sitting up.

"I don't know my lady," she said.

"How irritating," I sighed, swinging my legs out of bed. I felt stronger today, the weakness was still there, seeping through me, but it was a lot less than before. I think I'd have my strength back by tomorrow. Good.

When I stood up a sudden sweep of nausea shot through me. My eyes widened and hands covered my mouth. I felt like I was about to throw up... then it passed. What the hell?! I didn't get sick... the weakness was one thing, but I'm an angel, I don't catch illnesses, I don't throw up or get diseases. What is going on with me...

"Are you alright?" the servant was at my side in a second.

I took a deep breath through my nose and dropped my hands from my mouth.

"I'm fine," I said, but my voice was unsure.

"Your dress is here," she said gently. "I'll help you into it."

"Thank you," I told her, straightening up.

This dress was a pale salmon pink with a fitted top to just below the hips then a ruffled skirt. It was elegant and beautiful dress... which made me nervous.

Why did the queen want to see me in the first place? I wasn't out of the weakness yet, I couldn't fight her and win. I wouldn't fight her and loose... so it wouldn't be good for me if she really wanted to fight.

I let the servant help me into the dress in silence. I was scared. What was happening to me? Why were things different this time? I've been caught in the web of demons for 400 years and it's never changed. I hate them, they hunt me... Craven is an insufferable bastard... so what makes this time different?

"Lady Silver," the servant caught my attention. "Shall we go?"

"Yes," I said absently. "Lead the way."

With a nod she lead me out of the doors. I half wondered if Craven and Farrell knew the queen called for me, but I really didn't care. I followed the servant through countless corridors and halls until she finally stopped at a pair of grand ebony and marble doors.

She knocked twice. "Your Highness ,Lady Silver is here."

The door opened. The servant looked back at me, offered a reassuring smile and walked off down the hall we came from. I sighed and without a second thought walked into the throne room.

As expected, the queen sat on her silver throne. Not as expected, she was the only one in the room. What could she possibly have to say to me? I straightened my back, raised my chin and walked straight up to her falsely beautiful throne.

"What is it you want from me?" I asked bluntly

She just stared at me.

"What?" I grit my teeth.

"You are strong," she said, standing up.

"Thank you." I said dryly.

"It has been a very long time since I have seen a God graced angel," she walked straight up to me. "I had forgotten what it is like, standing in your presence."