Chapter 22 : His Thoughts

Start from the beginning

"That's okay. I can join by tomorrow. You call them and let them know"

"Are you sure sir?"

"Positive. I'm alright Ganesh. And I'm all ready to get back to work. I don't want to delay it anymore"jai smiled. He missed camera. But after the accident he had grown more concerned about his skills. Moreover. Everything seems to be changed in his life right now. He had no idea what was that.

"Okay sir. I'll let them know"

"Yep. Anything else ganesh?"

"No sir. I'll pick you up by eight in the morning"

"Okay. Good night ganesh"

"Good night sir"

Jai lay on bed. Recalling everything that happened today. Meeting her. The way she was around his family. Everything made him feel good within himself. There was no explanation to his feelings. But he knew it was too much for him to think about right now. So he gave rest to all his thoughts. And fell asleep.
.
.
"Bhoomi what the heck?"sristi yelled in frustration. Feeling wet towel on her face.

Bhoomi bursted out laughing. Seeing her face.

"Madam. Are you gonna sleep all day? Look at the time. You have College. Remember"she shrugged.

Srishti sat on the bed. Trying to calm herself down. Everything that happened yesterday crossed through her mind. Giving her the hardest time. She wished to sort it out. But was unsure about herself.

She lay on the bed again. And looked at the ceiling.

"Akka what happened to you?"Bhoomi was concerned about her now.

"Nothing. Just tell ma that I'm skipping college today. Im not in a mood to go"she pulled the sheets closer to her.

Bhoomi sat next to her and frowned.

"You know you can talk to me right"

Srishti paused. Looking at her sister. Wondering if she could actually share her feelings to Bhoomi. But she knew that no one would believe her. Bhoomi would definitely take it as a joke.

"There is nothing to talk about. I'm just tired"she said.

"Okay then see you in the evening. Bye akka"Bhoomi left the room.

"Bye"

Srishti sighed. And pulled the sheets above her head.
.
.
Jai was sitting in front of the mirror. Doing his final touch ups. He was getting back to work. And he was feeling an usual restlessness. He still wasn't sure if he was prepared enough to get back to work.

"It's done sir"his makeup artist and friend, shravan was there. Accompanying him.

"I look good don't I?"jai asked making Shravan smile.

"Ofcourse sir. Why are you even asking this? You know girls are going crazy after you"shravan said. Jai smiled at him.

"It's nothing shravan. I just feel so odd. It's been a while right?"

"I know sir. But trust me you'll do great"

"I hope so"

"Excuse me sir"ganesh walked inside the caravan. Making jai look at him. Shravan walked outside.

"Tell me ganesh"