"How about before my father does?"

"He knows?"

"Of course he knows, Scotty." Laken stuck her head between the seats and sent a pout towards Allison, "Daddy knows everything." The older Stilinski spoke in a baby voice before falling in the seats again and texting her best friend.

Choosing to ignore the girl, Allison kept talking to her boyfriend, "I just saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SVU's." 

"Search party."

"More like a hunting party."

"Get in."

Stiles pulled out of the hopsital parking lot as Laken sat in the backseat with her arms crossed over her chest. She didn't like the fact that she was sitting next to Allison. After everything that had happened, Laken tried to stay away from Argent's although there were times when Chris would stop by and ask her about how she's doing. Sometimes, he'd bring her food so she wouldn't have to eat the hospital food.

"Alright, but if she's turning would they actually kill her?" Stiles squestioned, "Because I heard that Argent was visiting Laken while she was in the hospital."

"My Dad came to see you in the Hospital?" Allison asked, turning her head to the brunette in the backseat with her.

"I like your Dad." Laken shrugged, not looking away from the window. "You? Still not a fan of."

Allison frowned slightly, before going to answer Stiles, "I don't know, they won't tell me anything, okay? All they say is that we'll talk after Kate's further when the others get here."

"What others?" Stiles glanced at her in the rear view mirror.

"I don't know- they won't tell me that either."

"Okay, your family's got some serious communication issues to work on." Stiles told her as he tightened his grip on the steering wheel before looking over at Scott who had his head stuck out the window and sniffing the air. "Scott are we going the right way?"

"Take the next right." Scott directed the younger twin.

"Why the hell are we going towards the Hale house?" Laken asked the brown eyed boy.

"This is where her scent leads." Scott answered.

(******)

"She came here?" Stiles asked. "Are you sure?"

"This is where the scent leads."

"Alright, but has Lydia ever been here?"

Allison shook her head, "Not with me."

The three turned to Laken who had her phone glued to her hands. Feeling eyes on her, she looked up from her phone and raised an eyebrow.

"You really think Lydia's gonna come to a place like this with me?" She asked. "Derek doesn't even stay here anymore. He's either at his hiding place or my bed."

"Whoa, hey look at this." Stiles called out, "You see this? I think it's a trip wire."

"Stiles."