house Bolton

Royce Bolton son of Roose Bolton heir of the dreadfort and best friend of Robb stark and is Sansa's betrothed, Royce, avenged his brother Domeric who was poisoned by their sociopath, dishonorable, manipulative, pure evil, ruthless, sadistic, wild,...

Royce Bolton son of Roose Bolton heir of the dreadfort and best friend of Robb stark and is Sansa's betrothed, Royce, avenged his brother Domeric who was poisoned by their sociopath, dishonorable, manipulative, pure evil, ruthless, sadistic, wild, and completely capable of committing unspeakable atrocities without remorse, simply for pure amusement half brother Ramsey snow who evil plan was to murder his older true brothers so he could become heir to house Bolton and the dreadfort but Royce saw right through his plan so he wisely didn't eat the food or drink the alcohol that Ramsay gave him to prevent Ramsay from getting suspicious he took his food and drink outside then he threw away his food and drink into the river near the dreadfort in order to trick Ramsay that he did eat and drink just outside. but domeric did which killed him and enraged Royce who gathered men then they went after Ramsay with men loyal to him were celebrating his brothers death thinking soon he will be heir to house Bolton and the dreadfort when the doors of the tavern are thrown open and the men loyal to Royce enter the tavern and they arrest everyone including Ramsay who was looking confused at this turn of events when Royce entered the tavern which surprises Ramsay who shouted that the poison in his food should have killed him but Royce laughed then he explained that he saw right through Ramsay's plan and now that Ramsay just confessed to poisoning domeric, he and his men are going to take Ramsay and his men to the wall for murder, that wants Royce and his men do they tied Ramsay to Royce horse while Ramsay's men are tied to Royce men horses and they drag Ramsay and his men to the wall where lord commander Jeor Mormont accepts the prisoners. after telling his father what happened to domeric and Ramsey, Roose tells Royce that he is proud of him for avenging domeric and getting rid of Ramsay and securing his right as the future of house Bolton. but unlike his father Royce is honorable, wise, talented with a sword and bow also horses, politically smart, like Sita he is very good at strategy, Merciful. he was fostered at Winterfell and became very good friends with Robb. and when he hears that Robb is marring princess Sita Martell, he and his father head to Winterfell to attend the wedding of his best friend.