Nico x reader

I woke up to my alarm clock buzzzzz buzzzz buzzzz."__, it's time for school get up!" my Mom said from downstairs. I slowly woke up and sat up in bed. "I'm a coming Mom! "I yelled down. Since it was only 6:30 and the bus didn't come until 7:20 I decided to take a shower.

~time skip: after the shower~

I got dressed in a (f/c) T-shirt and some jeans. I jumped down stairs to the kitchen. when I walked into the kitchen I could swear I saw someone outside the kitchen window. "Mom where are you!"I called out. she was no where to be seen. Maybe she's out in the garden, I thought remembering the shadow I saw. I opened the back door. "Mom you out here?"I asked. What I saw was just absolutely terrifying. there was a woman standing there, but she didn't have legs instead she had two snake trunks. I opened my mouth to scream, but I Couldnt. She was standing huddled over something."Mom....."I whispered. Suddenly the snake lady turned around."There you are __"she said smoothly. "I'm glad I caught you with out that awful demigod around "it hissed.Demi-god, what's a freaking demi-god! While I was deep in thought it decided to lunged, I screamed but before it could reach my a blade came through it's chest and it burst into gold dust. Unfortunately because of the wind it went on you and in your open mouth."ppffftt "I spitted trying to get the stuff out of my mouth."Well aren't you going to thank me?"said a voice.I looked up and saw a kid from my school."Nico what was that!? It had snake legs, oh my gosh is my Mom okay"I said dashing to her but Nico caught me with an arm,"She's fine but we need to get you out of here."he said. "I'll answer all your questions later."He basically dragged me inside. He wrote a note to my Mom and left it on the counter."What if my Mom thinks your kidnapping me?"I asked."Don't worry, she knew this day would come."he said."Go upstairs and pack some stuff" "Why?" "Because we're leaving." I went up to my room and emptied my backpack onto my bed."Nice room."Nico said from the door way. For me it was awkward for him to go around looking at everything in my room since he was sorta my crush at school. I packed my favourite books and some extra clothes."No phone?"Nico asked."My Mom never let me get one"I replied."She's smart."he said. When I got every thing I needed I shrugged on my jacket and we left.We started walking into the woods.We walked for about an hour and a half in silence."You know you could ask me questions about earlier."Nico spoke up."Okay, what was that thing in my back yard."I said."That was a dracaenae."he said."A snake woman."I said."Yeah."He replied smiling. "Why are you smiling?"I asked."Because you just translated ancient Greek into English"he said."oh." "Hey Nico." "What?" "What are we?" "We're demi-gods."he said.

I shivered.It was December and it was starting to snow. My jacket was pretty thin for this weather."You cold."Nico said. I nodded. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I blushed but I didn't move away."Here we are, Half-Blood hill!"he announced."Hey Nico, is that your girlfriend!"a kid shouted."Shut up Leo, she was cold"Nico mumbled. He lead me up the hill and in the gate.When we got up there he took his arm from around me.He took me to a big farm house."Let's go see Chiron." Nico said.We went onto the porch to be greeted by a centaur.This didn't surprise me very much."Welcome __"the centaur said."I'm Chiron.""Hello."I said. "Nico, will you show __ around and then bring her to the dining hall." He nodded.He then showed me around for hours until it was time for dinner."Since we don't know who ty our godly parent is you'll stay with the Hermes cabin."he explained.I went and sat down with them. I was half way through my meal when everyone gasped and looked above me I looked up and floating there was a -

~The end....... for now~Fallen Angel P.S. please vote for my story if you liked it.