3

When you watch movies, there seems to be this moment that just seems to fit in perfectly. Whether it be Deadpool's kickass comebacks, Jack and Rose's kiss in Titanic, or a scene where the protagonist is helped by a character in the middle of a robbery or assault, it just always seems to fit.

Sometimes, in some cases, the hero can be a strong independent woman, or oneself, but in this case, well, let's just say it's that one person you never knew was scary when angry. Like...angry angry.

The moment I heard his voice, I instantly knew who it was. How was he supposed to know I was working this late? What was going to happen? In other words, what was he going to do to the mugger?

I mean, judging by his tall frame, current cold stare, dark hair, and threatening pose, something was going to happen right?

"Hey, hey, hey!" The familiar voice intruded. Up to this point, he had managed to forcefully get him away from me by making space between us, "Back the fuçk up!" he said as he placed his whole arm in front of me-seeming to be somehow protective.

The mugger seemed to not be intimidated and noticeably appeared to be ready to lunge at him with a sharp metallic object in his hand.

I swear today felt like some Hollywood movie because the moment that happened, the sound of a roaring engine furiously erupted and to my immediate shockingly surprise, I recognized another familiar voice that I never imagined would help me.

His furious voice yelled from the other side of the parking lot, "Hey Asshole!" He said as he applied pressure on his car's pedal, "Get a load of this you shïtball!"

The car, instantly made its way towards us as fast as the car from Back to The Future; and I could've sworn that I would have died right then but, no.

He wasn't really going towards us:

He was going after the mugger.

And the mugger knew; just like everyone else with common sense, they would know better and sca-daddle ski-doodle outta there.

Each second, he came closer and closer, noticeably making the mugger nervous because at this speed, there was no way that that car was going to stop for him and as soon as possible, the mugger finally decided to spring away from the scene heading towards the car.

"Oh no you're not!" The drivers voice shouted at the mugger before turning to his direction attempting to run him over.

"You're fucking crazy!" The guy screamed at the top of his lungs, "what kind of psychopath are you?!"

He didn't answer however, he managed to chase him down with his car until he stopped his automobile next to mine. And to my surprise, the person sitting on the passengers seat happened to be my wannabe college dropout roomie, David Dobrik.

"Dude no fucking way! This is totally gonna make a great video," he said as he turned to the drivers seat, "And Jason, my main man friend, that was some pretty damn good acting! How was the look on his face? Was it the same look on his face that your ex-wife gave you?"

Jason obviously ignored his statement, "Thanks," he replied sarcastically as he scratched his over grown grey hair and then scratched his 2 day old facial hair. By now, he had made his way to us in his car, "Hey Arihi," he said as he looked at me trying to find an answer, "you okay? Did that fucking creep do anything to you?"