2

It had been two days.

Two.

And there was no sign whatsoever of any love interest nearby.

On the third day, being Monday, I held my knitting club 3 times a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. However, I had noticed that there was no sign of Susie ever since Friday. Was she okay? Did she not like the club? Or was I too distant with her that I hurt her feelings and left her out of the group? I sure hope not.

As worried thoughts entered my mind, I noticed one of my regular members, Annie, enter my shop with a happy look on her face, "Oh hey Arihi!" She said as she rested herself on her cane, "Friday was so much fun, Dear!"

This was all worth it. Whenever these ladies smiled, all the hours event planning, shop cleaning, and assisting ladies who had trouble making a scarf was all worth it.

"Aww, thanks so much, Annie! I'm so glad you liked it! I just hope to do it very soon," I explained as I checked her box.

Yes, I definitely had a box for every single one of my members. I'd always remember their names and always mark it when they where here as a reminder to myself. Not because I had to keep track, but because I liked it. I liked to feel that people actually liked coming here so I made a decorated list with everyone's name written in cursive in their favorite color.

Looking up, I noticed more people coming in. Standing up immediately, I waved at them enthusiastically, "Hi Rachel! Hi Martha! Hi Elizabeth! Hi Rosa! Hi Maya! Hi Ophelia! Hi Patrícia! Hi Clarissa!" I said as I quickly checked every box except Susie's.

"Hi Patrícia! How's that hip treating ya?"

She laughed as she whipped her blonde hair, "Oh you actually remember! It's better than ever now that you've asked Arihi!" She said as she playfully smacked her hip.

I nodded holding back a giggle, "That Sounds good!"

As everyone was taking a seat, I headed to the nearest table decorated by me with treats, "Now," I announced to everyone, "I've made cookies, and non-diabetic, yes I'm looking at you Rosa, you can eat as many cookies as you want now. And I have regular sugary cookies too and organic lemonade made by the one and only, me!" I said as I poured a paper cup before handing in out to the nearest person by my side. "And yes, they're healthy," I said with a smile, "I'd never give you guys anything that would harm your health, okay? Now, if any of you ladies have any concerns about the food or questions, pretty please let me know; I'd really like to include everyone. Any questions?" I asked.

A hand had popped up from the audience, "Yes, Rachel?" I asked.

"What kind of cookies do you have?" She asked from the back.

"Well," I said as I looked at the treats I made, "I have oatmeal—"

"Those stink!" I heard Martha shout from the back, "Give us the chocolate chip cookies, would you Sweetie?"

"Yeah," I giggled, "I definitely brought those haha. I knew someone was gonna say that. But if there are no more questions," I paused as I looked towards the enterance as a white haired woman struggled to enter with her walker through the door, "Then please help yourselves! Thank you! And we can start knitting in a little bit," I said quickly as I hurriedly made my way to the door.

As I did, I noticed that this lady was all alone, "Hi there m'am, can I please help you?"

"Oh yes please!" She said relieved, "I can't work my way through with this old piece of metal! I told my Grandson I didn't need it but he insisted," she said as I gently let her in.