(1D) Song Preference: Latch by Sam Smith (Acoustic)

Hope you like it. This is my first time doing this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry:

You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down

You came home from work exhausted. You didn't like work but it was better than coming home to a lonely house. Harry had been on tour for about 6 months, and even with Skype or just calling each other wasn't enough.

Dragging your tired body upstairs, you could hear the TV on. Quickly grabbing something, thinking it was an intruder, you held the umbrella high like a bat as you quietly tip-toed down the hall. The noise came from your bedroom, so quietly opening the door , you found Harry lounging on the bed.

"Harry?" You questioned.

"Surprise (Y/N)! We got some days off and I decided to visit you." He said getting off the bed and coming to hug you. "I missed you. You look tired, come lay down." He said pushing you towards the bed.

You sat there, going over your awful day with him listening intently. He made you feel important in his fast paced life, making you heart flutter.

As your eyes drifted shut, Harry chuckled, "What were you going to do with the umbrella?"

"Don't laugh. It was the closest thing." You whispered while falling asleep to his deep laugh.

Liam:

I feel we're close enough. Could I lock in your love?

Sitting back stage with the boys and your best friend Liam, you watched as they joked and played. You were quite comfortable laying you head on Liam's chest listening to his heartbeat. Before you realized your eyes started to shut. You weren't asleep yet but the boys thought you were.

"When are you going to tell her?" Louis questioned.

"I don't want to ruin our friendship. We're so close and if I tell her, it'll be ruined." You felt Liam rumble as he talked.

"How do you know she won't say she loves you back?" Harry countered.

"She's my best friend! How could she love me? As long as I've known her she's never made a move."

Making your consciousness known, you sat up and smiled at Liam. "Maybe because I was waiting on you to make the first move."

"How much did you hear?" He asked nervously

"I was never asleep. And I love you too, Liam." You smiled shyly up at him.

The boys cheered as he kissed you sweetly, whispering 'I love you' through the whole kiss.

Zayn:

You, you enchant me even when you're not around

You sat on your couch skyping with Zayn.

"Love, we're about to go on and I have to go but I love you. And I hope you have a great day today." He wished you while blowing a loss to the screen.

"I love you too, boo. I hope you have a good show." You waved to the screen until he signed out. Sighing, you put the computer on the coffee table, bored out of your mind.

Watching meaningless TV for about an hour you decided to go make something to eat. As you were walking to the kitchen, your doorbell rang.

Answering the door, a man stood there with a giant bouquet of your favorite roses.

"Are you (Y/N) (Y/L/N)?"

"Yes."

"Then these are for you. Have a nice day." Gently handing you the bouquet.

Finding the card it read, 'I know you miss me but I'll be home soon. I sent you these to show you that I'm thinking about you and I love you. I promise to talk more often. -Zayn'

Tears poured from your eyes. He could still show you he loved you from half way across the world.

Louis:

How do you do it? You got me losing every breath

"(Y/N)! Hurry up! The party starts in 30 minutes." Louis huffed.

You were going to an award show with the boys but you couldn't find anything that looked good. Finally you found a dress that hugged your curves and looked good for the paps.

Coming downstairs, "Hold on to your knickers. I'm coming." you said meeting him in the living room.

Walking towards the door, you didn't see Louis behind you.

"Lou? Hon, are you coming?" you turned and saw him still standing in the living room staring after you.

"You look beautiful. You took my breath away." He smiled, his gorgeous blue eyes sparkling.

"Thank you, my love. You look great too, but I bet you'd look better with you clothes off." You winked before grabbing your coat and walking out of the front door.

"This is going to be a long night." He grumbled before walking out of the door.

Niall:

Why did you kiss me to make my heart beat out my chest?

"That was fun. We should do it again sometime." You smiled up at the blonde Irish cutie who just took you on a date.

"Yeah. That would be nice." He smiled nervously.

"Well goodnight Niall." You whispered reaching for your keys.

"(Y/N), wait."

You turned around to see what he wanted to say when he full on kissed you. His lips were soft and gentle, caressing yours. Your heart started hammering in your chest and you wondered of he could feel it.

After the kiss ended, he grabbed your hand and placed it over his racing heart.

"I'm glad to know I'm not the only nervous one." He grinned causing you to the exact same thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there's my first ever preference. Sorry it took so long. I kind of lost inspiration but I found it while watching Tosh.0. So thanks I hope you enjoy. And sorry about the italics but it wouldn't let me change it back.