Of pure good

Seán McLoughlin a green haired Irishman who believed strongly in the stories of his homeland the land which he had lived almost all of his life and now because of his elder brother he had to move to a new country away from his home, away from his friends and away from everything he knew. All because of his soulmate 'Katrina' who lived in the states.

They were both Angels in their previous lives something that his parents adored, he however wondered how such monsters could be gods chosen worriers! The discriminated against all other past lives, were extremely homophobic and even racist.

'Whatever' he thought while rolling his eyes and looking out of the planes window. He was stuck on a later plane that his brother since it was cheaper but it didn't matter he was enjoying his final moments of freedom from Malcolm while he still could. Pulling on some headphones and an eye mask he began to drowse.

Only time skip l swear!

Seán paid for his cup of coffee and walked to the lounge "figures he'd be late" he said before taking a sip of his coffee "by Jesus that's a good cuppa joe" he whispered ( though it was more of a yell) he then took out his phone and texted Malcolm 'where in gods name are you??!!' He texted.

About thirty minutes of games later and he finally got a reply ' just take a cab here is the address to my house ' it said followed by the address obviously. So he hailed a cab and got in " where to then..." asked the cabbie " Jack, its Jack and can you take me here" he said while showing him the address " sure thing jack" and of he went.

As they passed a school Jack began to feel as though he was being watched, the wind seemed to be saying 'your mine now'.

A/N
Done what do you think of it?KimRetallack  how should Mark be characterized? Should he be fluffy or something else? Thoughts