Ethan in class

Ethan was short, thin and had blue hair. In summary the perfect victim for a bully. However that wasn't the case was not at least not anymore, ever since he and Mark became friends the bullies seem to just ignore him. Back when he was still new and had no friends, trust me those bullies were all over him. He was the nerd the kid who read during breaks and visited the library. By no means was he studious, his grades are average well slightly above average but nothing too high. No he was into literature okay more like fiction he loved stories of romance and true love.

He often dream that one day he would find his mate and run away and live a life of pure happiness. His books were an escape from his mundane, boring life in his opinion anyway.

He turned the page of his latest romance novel "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon the story of a World War Two nurse and a dashingly hansom solider. When he heard the bell ring. He sighed putting away the book and began looking around for Mark. The red headed half Korean was always late to class and often had a story about why so. Ethen didn't mind Mark was fun to hang out with and in he walked with the new students from the halls though it was their first day both Mark and him had attend the middle school under the same name meaning that they already new their way around.

Mark waved while  running over to him. " you'll never guess who I just met!" He exclaimed happily to Ethan . " Lilly I already met my soulmate wâtérglass?" Referring to the person who he was just talking to " No dummie, gummie, well I mean I did but that's not the point the point is! ¡ I met Tyler¡" he said very seriously Ethane drowned out the rest having heard it to many times.

A/N
Finally done! Anyway quick pointer there are two Marks in the story. The first one with the red hair, and the second one was Matts friend. The one who's Matts friend doesn't matter! Okay KimRetallack