Untitled Part 13

~ Mexico ~

Shu's Pov.

     When we reached Mexico, I ordered a Taxi to take me to the Snake Pit. "Bye, Shu," Valt said wiping his tears. I gave Valt one last kiss. "Can you go already?," Wakiya asked looking away. "Okay," I said laughing. I went inside the Taxi and headed to the Snake Pit. When I reached the Snake Pit, something cracked and I fell. When I reached the bottom I saw a figure standing by a glass box thing. Inside the glass was a black and red suit. "My style," I said under my breath. "Hello, welcome to the Snake Pit, Shu," the figure said. "Hi, what's your name?!," I asked tightening my fist. "Sorry, where are my manners?," he asked. "My name is Ashtem," he continued. "Ashtem?," I murmured. His eyes narrowed. "I see, you have an interest in beating, Lui?," Ashtem asked. "Yea, how'd you know, and why do you care?!," I asked getting closer. "I care, because I just wanted to say, this suit right here will give you power," Ashtem said laughing. "Really?," I asked. "You can wear it, if you want to gain power," Ashtem said smirking. I shivered and looked at the suit. Should I wear something that will help me gain power, or should I gain power on my own? I touched the glass, it was frozen cold. I remembered that Valt told me not to change. Only for a little while, I guess. "Okay," I said looking up. "Good choice," Ashtem said opening the glass and handing me the suit. I putted on my suit and it was perfect. "Here's a mask too," Ashtem said handing me a mask. I putted on the mask and everything turned red. "Now, Red Eye, you work for me!," Ashtem said. I looked up and said, "Yes master." Ashtem laughed. I walked away.

Red Eye's Pov.

   I battled the bladers that dared to battle me. They lost and I wasn't impressed. I left them and if they lost they ended up leaving the Snake Pit. "Eh, Pathetic," I said walking away to the challenger. "HEY, you can't just leave me like this!," the challenger screamed. I glared and they fell into a hole. I continued walking away. "Good Job, Red Eye," Ashtem said through the speaker. I just walked away. I felt something in my pocket vibrate. I picked up my phone and saw Valt's face. "Destroy it," Ashtem said. I looked up and smashed my phone on the ground. "Much better," Ashtem continued. I felt like nothing can ever stop me. I feel like I'm almost ready to defeat Lui. 

Valt's Pov.

     "Why isn't Shu picking up?," I groaned. "Maybe busy training?," Nika said folding her arms. "Yea, maybe Nika is right," Toko said eating beybread. "But, Shu, promised!," I yelled. "Somethings not right!," I continued. "What do you mean?," my mom asked. "Shu said, he'll call me twice a day, everyday!," I said getting up. "We need to tell someone about this!," I said almost crying. I ran to Honcho. "HONCHO!," I yelled running to him. "Yea, dude?," Honcho asked. "We, need to get to Wakiya!," I said panting. "Why?!," he asked. "Shu, isn't responding to my calls," I said falling to the ground. "Probably training?," Honcho said folding his arms. "NO HE'S NOT!," I screamed grabbing Honcho's collar. "Okay, Okay!," Honcho said pushing me back. He called Wakiya and Wakiya understood the problem. "He's gonna take us to Mexico," Honcho said. I calmed down, but not all the way. I cried and wiped my tears. "I hope Shu is okay!," I said wiping my tears. "Im sure he is," Honcho said patting my head.  "Wakiya said to meet us at the airport," Honcho continued. I nodded and we headed to the there right away. When we reached the airport, we saw Wakiya standing by his Private Jet. "Thanks for helping," I said hugging Wakiya. "Yea Yea," Wakiya said rolling his eyes. We went inside and I told them the problem. "Yeah, sounds weird, even for Shu," Wakiya said folding his arms. "I agree," Honcho said. "Yea," I said thinking about Shu. "I'm pretty sure we're going to find Shu," Wakiya said looking at me. I nodded and closed my eyes. Before the plane left, the door was still open and we heard yelling outside. "GUYS WAIT UP!," Daigo yelled. "OH YAY, THEY"RE COMING!?," I asked pointing at Daigo and Cuza. Wakiya nodded. "Great!," I said. When the they got on, we took off to Mexico, AGAIN!

* Like I said random pictures, but I wish I had friends like them* :')

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

* Like I said random pictures, but I wish I had friends like them* :')

Shu x Valtजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें