02

Kentrell POV
I walked in my homie house and dapped him up and spoke to his momma and sat down on the sofa while he turned the game on. "Nigga u really want me to buss u up in Madden real quick ?" I asked him. He laughed and threw the controller at me. I laughed and I looked across the room and seen this girls sitting on the sofa muggin quan eating fruits. She was fine af and looked familiar asf. I couldn't stop looking at her..

India POV
I was mad asf he turned off my goddamn show so he can play the game. I ain't really look at how the boy looked because I wasn't interested at the time but when I noticed he was looking at me I noticed he was that fine ass nigga I be seeing walking to and from school bitch!! I got up and went in the kitchen making sure I walked my fat ass in front the tv screen ☺️ he gone look at this assss😂😂. "Why would u walk in front the freakin tv stupid ass" quan said. I laughed. "Boy stfu u gon get yo ass whooped anyway" the boy started laughing and quan said his name I think it was kentrell, Kendrick, kendell shit sum like that but imma find out. Like i know my cousin be having fine ass friends but DAMN this nigga just heart mf eyes dawg!

Quan POV
I know they think I'm stupid but I know they know that I know that they know that we all know they want fw eachother . I ain't stupid! But imma let this nigga know when she leave that ion play behind my people and neither does her dad. Especially his super buff ass like he be on steroids and shit. Also INDIA IS A CRAZY MUTHFUCKA and she likes to fight even though she don't come off as that. So his lil ex gone have to leave him alone or she gone get her ass beat every time and imma be right there recording the shit in every angle possible 😉. "Alright quan I'm out see you later or whenever I feel like coming back to eat all y'all food I love you cousin" India said I said I love you back and walked her out making sure she got in her dad car safe ion trust nun outchea. I went back inside once they drove off and paused the game and just looked at Kentrell. "What nigga?" He said " look I know u like my lil cousin and I see she like u too and if u plan on talking to her, treat her right because I will slap the shit out you and so will her dad and that nigga strong so it's gon feel like you got shot. Trust me I know." He laughed and shook his head.  " boy I know I'm not finna do her wrong" he said. I sat there trying to read him like nigga u better not be lien cus I'll kill you like frl. Imma let him talk to her but he already on thin ice cus i know what he like to do wit females and ill be damned if he try it wit my cousin.

we played the game a lil more yk ya boy was whooping ass... by one point but still i was up there shit. "Aye bro i can stay the night? i get tha keys to my crib tomorrow imma be out inna morning i just cant go back home yet my momma onnat bs again" Kentrell asked and paused the game. "Yeah man yk you aint gotta ask me that.. aye aye su casa me casa my nigga." i looked up at him tryna dap him up but he just looked at me. " Nigga is me casa su casa dumn ass how u take spanish classes and odnt know how to use it?" i just laughed and got up and went up stairs and he grabbed his stuff and followed. i know he be getting into it wit his money a lot but his love for his momma and sister is so damn strong.