Two

Oxygen... please, I need oxygen. I was holding my breath.

Zoo inside my stomach. He sat beside me. I repeat, Freaking Beside Me.

Oh seriously. How can Arden didn't tell me about his brother? I would date him already!!!

I must look horrible right now. My face red as tomatoes. And this is all Arden's fault!

I grabbed my bag and stood up, ready to leave the place.

"Hey! I just arrived and now you're planning to leave me? I thought you missed me!", Arden spoke while pouting.

"Uh- something came up. My Aunt need my help. I'm sorry.. But we can talk tomorrow.. Bye!".

Waved my hand to the two of them. Eh, it's three. Before I could left the shop. I took a glance of him one more time. And guess what?!!!

HE WAS STARING AT ME!!! AAAAA He's driving me crazy. With that gaze, Oh my- I can't-
*fangirling in the inside.

I plopped myself on my bed. His figure appeared on my mind.

Damn it! What's wrong with me?

A smile crept on my face. A sly smile. And dozed to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with a huge grin. I stretched my arms above my head and went the bathroom to do my meeting there.

I put on black skinny jeans, black shirt and with an olive green bumper jacket and adidas superstars for the shoes.

Thank god it's Friday. I decreased the stairs and my mom showed up infront of the front door.

She must be tired. I walked to her and kissed her forehead. She replied me with small smile.

The cold breeze air touched my skin. My hair blew to the back. So nice.

Ting!  I was holding the metal rod that sticked to the glass door and pushed it.

Wait. Why am I getting nervous?

I went to the order section. My eyes were everywhere just to find him.

He was there, at the cakes and muffins section, tying his apron at the back with his lips parted.

That was why I like him. I kept looking at the guy who caught my eyes when my day dream was cut by a familiar voice, the voice that belongs to Arden.

"I caught you staring at my brother.."

I left her and ordered a hot caramel coffee. While she ordered an chocolate ice blended in this cold weather.

We sat at our usual seats. I tapped my fingers on the arm rest of the chair while facing Arden teasing me.

She suddenly spoke up, "Don't you have anything to tell me? Because I'm sure there is.."

"Stop it Arden. I have nothing to tell you".

"Ohhh come on~ I could see it in your eyes that you-", I quickly covered her mouth.

"Keep it lowww... And yes you're right... It's just that I-".

"I knew ittt!!! No worries, your secret is safe with me".

I scrunched my nose. Earning a tease smile from her.

"Caramel coffee for Ezzy!".

Awh.. Why does it have to be him! I stood up to pick the coffee.

But when I think it twice, it was good to hear his sweet voice calling me name. My heart fluttered.

I went near him. My heart skipped a beat.

You better calm down heart! He'll heard you!

I forced a smile. My eyes still on him, admiring the beautiful view infront of me.

Your jawline could cut the apples.

"Miss, your coffee?".

My thoughts were cut by him before it gets deeper.

"Th-thanks.. Aiden".

He smiled.

That killer smile. It's getting hot in here.

"Yo brada wassup! Meet my loml, Ezzy Charles Smith".

I chuckled nervously at her lame intro who suddenly appeared between me and Aiden.

Aiden streched his hand, asking for hand shake.

I grabbed his hand. My eyes on him while his on mine. Smiling at each other like crazy.

I could feel the electricity when his hand fit mine perfectly.

I was about to pull my hand back when he held it tightly.

Aaaahelpmeicantbreathebausbsjs

Aiden's POV

She seems nice...