0ne

My body sticked to my bed, covering my ears with my pillows, when my partner in crime shouted my name very loud.

"Heyyy! You better wake up, we'll be late. If we got a detention today, I swear Zy, I'm gonn-"

That's it. I gave up. Amani may be scary sometimes. She acts like a mother. Well, a step mother actually.

I got on my feet and lazily walked to my bathroom. I was on my way to turned the door knob when Amani said,

"For god sake Zy, you look like a sloth! Can you please be more faster? How many tim-"

I went inside the bathroom and closed the door in front of her face. I still can hear her nagging. That girl is really- nevermind, I should be grateful having a care friend like her.

Turned on the shower tap, letting the water on my skin down to my body. Waww, this is so refreshing.

My hair in a ponytail with my school uniform on and simple make up on my face. Now, I'm readyyy! I slid an arm on my school bag and ran downstairs.

"Finally! It's been years.", Amani attacked me with her dramatic tone.

"Stop it Am! Do you even tired of shouting and nagging? Arghh."

"Says the girl who made me.", she replied while rolled her eyes.

I took my toast from her hand and ate it. My soft spoken mom, Jane, must be left home early because she was no where to be seen.

We entered her-so-nice-car and she started the engine. I was about to open the radio, a hand slapped mine.

"Na-uh gurl, you're going to listen the songs that I've choose. Like it or not."

Thank god it was her car, she can make her own rules or else...

My eyes lit up when the song that was playing was one of my favourite song, Mic Drop by BTS. That song is totally my jam!

"Did you see my bag? Did you see my bag?"

We sang along the road like crazy. That's why we're friends,because we're both crazy.

-

"Alright, here we come! Another day in hell.", she winked and pulled the hand-brake up, stopping the car.

Hmmm. She's right.

As we stepped into the school, like always humans were everywhere to be found. Bunch of girls gossiping and even flirting.

Yucks!

School is a place for you to build up your knowledge man, NOT a place where you promote yourself. Girls nowadays, *sighed. Not forget to mention, I'm not one of those girls hehe *wink wink.

Is this even a school? It looks more like a seafood market. They're so loud. Arghhh.

We then separated our ways because... too bad, we were not in the same class.

I comforted myself on my chair and took out my Chemistry notes before our professor, Mr Dave came. That was one of his rule.

Speaking of the evil, he suddenly came into the class. His glasses slid through the nose bridge with a laptop on his hands.

"Morning my beloved students! As I said before, every month you will have a project which the marks will be added to your exam marks. So now, I'll tell each one of you your topic that you'll be doing."

Ahhh not again.

"Oh, not to forget, this time it will be an individual project."

YASSS!!! Finallyyy. Phew~