"Mr.Tomlinson, have you heard of New York's Most Wanted criminal?" Liam asks, as he pulled gave an folder full of pictures.

"Bolt is his name, yeah?" I replied, causing him to chuckle. I raised an eyebrow, before opening up the folder to find pictures of a figure in a black latex suit and a mask on their face. I took a closer look at the figure, before realizing that Bolt was a female. "You've got to be kidding. Bolt is a girl!"

"That she is. Although we don't know her true identity, we do know what she's capable of. According to the NYPD reports, every victim has three individual holes in their stomachs, located directly below their belly buttons." He explained, as I flipped through more pictures.

"Does anyone know why she kills these people?" I asked, setting down the pictures in my hand and grabbing a clipping from a newspaper on one of her killings dated back to early 2013.

"No one knows her motives. Her killing patterns are the same, except for the gender and their occupation. She literally kills anyone," He replied, as I placed the newspaper article back into the folder. "Unfortunately, we don't know how she's killing these people. For all we know, she could be poking individual holes." He added, as I closed the folder and pushed it back towards him.

Why was I being told all this information? I wasn't apart of the team. There wasn't anything extraordinary about me. At least, none that I can think of. I was plain, simple, boring Louis Tomlinson. Nothing more, nothing less. I stuck to my acting in school and that was it. So what did a highly acclaimed team like Team X want with me?

"Why are you telling me all this?" I asked, causing Liam to fold his arms across his chest and lean back in his chair.

"Bolt needs to be stopped and we think your capable of such a task." He replied. The room fell silent for a minute, before I started to laugh uncontrollably. But when I caught Liam's serious face, I knew he wasn't lying.

"I'm flattered by your offer, Captain, but I'm not quite cut out for this position, you think?"

He chuckled, turning his head to the side and sighing. "Mr.Tomlinson, are you aware of your special ability?" He asked me, standing up from his chair and heading towards the door. I gave him a weird look, letting him know that he was crazy. He shrugged, before leaving the room, locking the door behind him. I looked around, trying to figure out what was going on.

That was when the walls started moving. I jumped up from the chair and ran to the door, twisting and turning the doorknob in every direction, hoping that it would open. When it didn't, I looked around the room in a panic, my heart starting to beat uncontrollably.

The walls were moving quickly, the metal surrounding my sides at quick pace. "Let me out of here!" I hollered, banging on the window loudly. When that didn't work, I stood in the center of the room, raking my fingers through my hair nervously. I knew that if I didn't act quickly, I would be crushed. What did he mean by 'special ability'? I wasn't special. I didn't have powers. I wasn't Superman. I didn't have super human strength.

I stretched my arms out, the metal walls touching my hands. As the walls pushed my arms back towards my body, I closed my eyes and pictured myself as Superman. As a child, I had always wanted to be a superhero, but I learned a long time ago that heroes don't exist.

That was until I pushed the walls away from me. I pushed against the metal, my arms extending themselves outward. I was shocked at first, until I realized I was still getting crushed by a metal wall. That was when I forced the walls away from me in one swift motion, sending the walls back into their original position.

I hunched over, placing my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath. Once I heard the door unlock and Liam reappear, I stood up straight and glared at him. "What the f*** was that?!"

"Watch your language, Tomlinson." Liam warned, pointing his finger at me in a stern voice.

"I'll say whatever I want! I was almost killed, asshole! By your damn walls! And you want me to watch my language?!" I yelled, gripping the mental table tightly, the metal bending under my grip.

That was when I was pushed backwards, my small frame slamming against the metal wall. I tried moving, but I was stuck. I didn't have wiggle room and I was beginning to feel claustrophobic from it. It felt like some had their hands wrapped around my throat. But once I opened my eyes, I saw that no one was holding me against the wall and that Liam was still by the door. "I told you to watch your language." He said through gritted.

"Let me go!" I hollered, before I began gasping for air. A minute later, Liam let me fall to the ground. I took deep breaths, as he walked towards me slowly. "What did you do to me?"

"I have all powers related to the mind; telepathy, telekinesis, and so on. I can switch each of them individually on and off. So when you kept yelling, I used telekinesis." He explained, bending down to my level and looking at me. "Now, Mr.Tomlinson, are you going to cooperate?"

"Only if you tell me what that test was." I replied.

Liam sighed, before helping me off the floor. "You didn't know what you were capable of. You still don't know your full potential. But I guess you need to start somewhere," He began, causing me to cock my head to the side. "You have the power of strength. You can literally pick up anything your heart desires. To a certain extent, of course. That's the whole reason Team X wants you. Since you were born, we've been keeping a close eye on you to see how well you developed your powers. We were just about to give up until you started showing signs of strength. So, we waited for you to come of age - which you are."

I looked down at my hands, opening and closing them slowly, the idea that I had some form of super strength making me wonder how I had gotten it. The idea that Team X had been watching me since birth gave me the creeps. How would you feel if you were told a group of badasses were watching you grow up? Wouldn't you be freaked out, too?

"You guys really think that I - a scrawny twenty-four year old - have the ability to stop Bolt?" I asked, causing Liam to nod. I looked back down at my hands and sighed. I was happy about this, despite the fact that Team X was watching me. Being offered this job would change my life forever. Not only would I be involved with the greatest Team around, but I would be able to stop villains like Bolt.

I looked at Liam and bit my bottom lip, before I stood up and walked towards him. "When do I start?"

Liam smiled at me, before he offered me his hand to shake. I gladly shook it, before he crossed his arms. "You will be paid to stop her. But we have a rule before we start your training."

"Wait? Training?" I said, eyes big and wide with fear. "I've never worked out a day in my life!"

"Don't worry, I can tell you haven't. Anyways," He told me, causing me to glare at him angrily. "The only rule is: Do not fall in love with a contract. For now on, Bolt is considered your contract; your enemy. If you find out what she looks like behind the mask, you are not to fall in love with her. It would jeopardize the entire mission. Do you understand?" He explained, pointing his finger at me sternly. I took a deep breath, nodding my head in understatement.

From that day on, I was property of Team X. As a result of training everyday, I was no longer scrawny; my arms were no longer twigs. I changed my lifestyle. I built up muscles.

That brings us to now.

I was now living in New York City, home of their most wanted criminal. I was now attending the University of New York, majoring in drama. I now had an identity to hide, lives to save, and a person to stop. By day, I was Louis Tomlinson. But by night, whenever I put my blue suit and the mask that covered my eyes on, I was someone entirely different. Because when night falls, I'm Thunder.

And I'll do anything I have to just to stop Bolt.

_________________________

a louis pov? i think yes. comments are good.