𝙏 𝙃 𝙀 𝙎 𝙋 𝙄 𝘿 𝙀 𝙍 𝙊 𝙁 𝙈 𝙔 𝙀 𝙔 𝙀

It is Amelia Lancaster's Sophomore year at Midtown High. She is a shy girl but with incredible talent for art and is academically gifted. Oh, and she loves to draw New York's newborn hero, Spider-Man. Even though he has only been around a year, she finds it fascinating how someone can fight crimes with spiderwebs and swing through the city so freely. Not knowing who he gives her a thrill, even though he sits in her science, math, and English classes.

After Peter had saved the Washington Monument and brought down his old crush's father, Liz Allen, he has been in a rough spot. Liz had to move away, and Flash and the popular kids are worse than ever. Ned stays close to Peter like always but other than that, Peter doesn't have many friends. When Amelia starts to talk to him, him being Spiderman, for support because of her mother being sick and moving away from Chicago, he gets to know her behind a mask, wishing he didn't have to wear it.

As Peter gets close to Amelia, he notices she is more than just a class competition and a new friend, and he doesn't know what to do. What will Peter do if he gets the girl of his dreams but can't share the one thing he wants to tell her most? And with Amelia hot on Spider-Man's tail, he has to be more careful than ever.

Will Peter tell her, or will Amelia never know Peter's deepest secret?

DISCLAIMER
I do not own the rights to Marvel, Peter Parker, Spider-Man, or any comic/cinematic reference portrayed in this book. The rights to MCU as well as any characters go to
Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
However, this plot and story belong to me. So, I ask you to please not steal this story or any part of it. You may grow ideas off of it and write your own book/story but DO NOT take mine. This is the first book I have written on Wattpad, so if the writing is a little beginner, sorry. I am still learning.

WARNING
There will be mild swearing, violence, and lots of SPOILERS ahead, as well as references not meant for children. If you are under eleven please do not read this. There will be violent scenes described because of the situation Peter/ Spider-Man will be put in. There are also opinions in here that you may not agree with or may upset you. I'm sorry if that does, but it is just how the characters view things.

STARTED: June 3rd, 2018
ENDED: haha idk

UPDATE: APRIL 27, 2021
Hey babes, it's Ava.
Three years later, I'm looking at this story, not wanting to complete it necessarily (maybe some bonus chapters),
but just go in and fix the grammatical issues with this story, simply so you as a reader understand what is going on.
My 12-year-old self when writing this really said, grammar? tenses? Tf are those :D
I hope this helps, stay safe luvs.
(I'm also changing the cast a little bit just because I feel like it)