Chapter 6

y o u r POV

I have spent endless hours being inside this game, I can't give up, I want to leave! "Maybe you won't" I kept thinking to myself, but today WILL be the day I leave! I just knew it!

"6/7 notebooks, only one more!" I said to myself, I kept running and running until finally I saw the last notebook, I ran to it, answering the questions quickly, and then finally I had them all! "Congratulations you failed all 7 notebooks and now all you need to do is... GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!! haha!" a voice said, as the whole school went red, I tried running fast as I can, I used my second to last Zesty bar and ate it, "a exit!" I said, but as I walked towards it, it disappeared? I basically thought that every door would disappear and I wouldn't be able to get out.

As I heard the slapping nosies getting louder, I found a faculty room, and saw a door lock, I quickly ran in and grabbed it, and locked the double yellow door, as I used my last Zesty bar, I looked at the cafeteria, and saw that the door were there and I could get out! I ran towards to door, as Baldi was catching up to me...

I escaped! I finally did it, and just ran away, I don't know where but somewhere I'll be happy...

the end...