Chapter 5

As he grabbed me, he turned me around and slapped me across the face and I restarted again, I might as well get used to this, if I'm gonna get caught by Baldi and let him slap me, untill I do it over and over again, " I have to leave now, I can't stay here, I just have to get those notebooks and leave, and run away from here" I didn't care, how many tries it took, I'm going to leave this place, and I'll forget about this ever happening to me, "stupid school" as I looked at the new Baldi in the eyes, I walk past him not saying a word, as I walked into the classroom, I answered the questions on my paper, not caring if I got it wrong, as I walked out "here's your prize! A shiny quarter!" I took it, not even saying "thank you' or anything, I walked to the cafeteria, buying myself a soda and a energy bar, I spent my whole quarter, as I walked to the next classroom, knowing Baldi is gonna whip out his ruler when I get the messed up question wrong, I answered the first two questions, and then the third question came, all the numbers and symbols being messed up, my answer was just "1" as I ran out of the classroom before he could even take out his ruler.

Running through the halls, trying to find the next notebook, "no running in the halls" the principal said, as he took me into dentition, I was actually glad the principal caught me, I needed some time to rest for, before I knew it, my 15 seconds were up and it was back to trying to get out of this school! I believed in myself to get out of here!