Chapter 1: Eunwoo's Little Sister

-Y/n-

Hi! I'm Jung Y/n!! I'm Eunwoo's little sister!! I also have a stepbrother named Jung Ho Seok!

Both of my older siblings are nice and caring for me, And School? ugh people only uses me cuz I'm Eunwoo and Hoseoks's little sister They would bully me and I only have three friends that I have their names are Harmony, Madison, Andrea.

They are like my sisters when I'm in school!! And I and the girls loves music!! me and the girls want to be a girl group in a company called "Pledis Entertainment" And I'm also learning how to produce and in pledis they have this group called "SEVENTEEN" And I have one member I like and want to learn more about producing, His name is Woozi his real name is Lee Jihoon And This is how my Story Begins...

Author's Note

Sorry I have to write this short and I'm not writing this in my notebook or any paper I thought of this and I'm Still thinking about what Chapter 2 would be and hope you enjoy reading my books And Soon I'll do Hoshi ff its titled My Dance Partner And watch out for that book!! And (Why am I keep on saying and? XD) I'll do a video on the upcoming concert "IDEAL CUT" And I'm excited about that cuz I get to get a free ticket cuz my grandmother's boss is the owner of Smart and yes I live in the Philippines or if my mom's friends will help with the set up so yeah!! And By the way, My Sweet Lover Season 3 is coming up and sorry for the long wait and I'm not yet done with chapter 6 yes I'm still in chapter 6 cuz my friend won't be helping me anymore with MSL S3 (My sweet lover) and I changed school so me and my friend won't be in the same school so yeah. (Sorry for the long authors note cuz I haven't been that active) k bye!!