New Beginning

I woke up the next morning. I ate breakfast and it was feeling weird to be in the middle of the week and staying at home. I got downstairs wearing a Metallica shirt with leggings to go check my mail. No body special was there anyway so I couldn't care less. No mail but I kept the journal and decided to see if there would be ask of worker somewhere, I could be a secretary for any kind of things. I've done bank, music company and animal ones so anything really.  I came back in my apartment and sat on the couch with my glasses on with my purple highlighter in my mouth turning the page of the journal. I finally came across an advertisement of a new clinical. Good. I continue to read and it was a Gynecologist clinic. I laugh to myself. This thing would be interesting. They needed all a new staff, it was the Doctor Baker that was opening his own clinic. In Cali, more and more people try to open their own shop and but I never saw one like these before but it could work out.  I know a few things about the subject. What?! Don't judge me like that! Don't think I'm a virgin at 27 years old after all! I'm not the one to go sleep with every guy passing by and opening their legs just because he is cute. I didn't had sex in a long time. And when I say long time I don't mean two weeks, I mean more like three years! 

I stop those torturing taught and I decided to call the number of the Gynecologist. "Hello?" A masculine voice answer. "Humm, is it the Dr.Baker?" I ask thinking that I maybe dialed the wrong number. "Oh yes sorry, I need a secretary. What can I do for you?" He ask. That man sound really welcoming just on the phone. "I'm calling for this, I would like to have the job so if I can come for a meeting?" I trailed off thinking that I'ved just ruined all my chances by talking like this. "Yeah perfect, you can come right now and I think you saw that in the journal so the address is there. What's your name?" He ask. "Mary, meet you soon Dr.Baker" I told him before hanging up. Now I needed to get change and fast. I put black skirt on and put a white shirt in. I was dress as a typical secretary. My brown hair tied up in a ponytail and I put my royal blue high heels with my matching big purse that was the same color and put light make up, putting eyeliner in the corner of my eye making them a little like cats one. I took everything that I needed and put my sunglasses on and headed to the clinic by subway and buss since I don't have any car.