Ch 11

I jumped in front of Zander. I felt my dads teeth sink into my side. I howled in pain so he but harder. I was feeling my bones crunch in between his jaws. I could feel him pulling I'm guessing my pack is trying to get him off of me. He finally lets go but I'm still bleeding incredibly fast. I see Zander snap my fathers neck. He looks at me and whimpers he shifts back and so do I. He picks me up and runs to the pack infirmary. The doctor eminently examines me and shakes his head. He tells Zander I need surgery my rib pierced my heart. He nods but my wolf whimpers she knows it won't work. The doctor comes in my room " let me see my son and Carly before I go into surgery". He nods and left for 10 minutes until my son runs up to me in tears. I hug him and say good and I loved him. I turned to Carly and she was crying. I hugged her but said " I have a gift for you but you can't have it until your 16 okay" she nods but starts crying again. The doctor told them to leave ad wheeled me into a room with a lot of doctors and equipment. He placed a mask on me to numb my body. There wasn't a drug sting enough to knock me out. He started working on me but there was to much blood and I could feel the world slipping away. The moment before total blackness I let my wolf Lily go to Carly. Then I let the darkness take over me. I opened my eyes to see a lot of light and I was in a field. I saw a bridge to my right and a door to my left. The door was pure metal and had blood stains so I chose the bridge. I felt the light absorb me. Then I was in heaven.

Zander's POV

I was pacing back and forth with Zachary in my arms. What if she dies I can't raise a child by myself. I felt Zachary stir and set him down on a bench. I stood up and paced. Carly was sleeping until she started screaming. I was terrified until I saw her eyes and knew what was going on. Her eyes where red and blue that means she's absorbing another wolf. I smiled never thought she'd be the one. Then I felt lost and sad. I heard the doctor come out and say " I did everything I could but the hole was to big I'm sorry Alpha". I felt lost and cried how am I going to live without her. I heard Carly scream again and saw her clawing at her chest she could feel it because she had my Sara's wolf. I grabbed her and soothed her. I guess this is how life will be now. I know I will have pain but I will have to move in and raise Zachary for Sara and for the pack.

----------------------------------------

SORRY PLZ DON'T BE MAD AT ME. DID YOU LIKE IT THE BOOK HAS COME TO AN END. SORRY THIS BOOK IS SO SHORT IM JUST NOT THAT GOOD OF A WRITER AND DO YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD DO A SEQUEL FROM CARLY'S POINT OF VIEW AND GOODBYE.