The mask I wear

I stare at myself in the mirror. How did it get this far I could see the bruised forming and hear my family trying to get in. I have been emotionally scared by my family they make fun of me because I'm a little over weight but today they took it to far they called me to many names I snapped at my dad and he beat me bloody.

I ran to my room crying my wolf was howling yes I'm a werewolf thats how no one knows I'm beaten. I'm the alphas daughter his unwanted daughter he hates me because when I was in the womb I had a twin Ashton one of us would live they wanted him to but I did and my mother died giving birth.

I locked my door before my brother and father could get in I knew what I had to do. I grabbed my tennis bag and packed my clothes me my money I had saved up for this I have 4,000 dollars.

I stuffed it in the bag and write a note that read: Dear father and brother I am leaving I'm sorry I was born I'm sorry I am this way but now you will never have to deal with me

Sincerely your unwanted daughter

I folded it and laid it on my bed tomorrow I will be sixteen and meet my mate maybe he will give me the love I never had. I jumped out of my window and changed hearing my bones pop and my clothes shred but then I heard a growl and saw my father I ran like the devil was on my tail and he was.

I ran over the boarder and he stopped. He mind linked

" Sara you will NOT leave your father and pack"

I laughed for once " I Sara Green reject the Cold Stone pack"

I heard my dad whimper because its what all alphas feel when someone rejects the pack. I smirked and ran for the hills I will not miss this place or the people in it they all knew I was being beaten some helped some just watched with sad eyes.

I smiled because I'm finally free I ran till I found a stream and drank from it and laid down and fell in much needed sleep.