Ch 2

Ch 2

I slowly opened my eyes to see the sun. I stretched and got up and put my bag in my mouth. I was finally 16 yeah.

Just then I heard a twig snap my head snapped around to find five rouges around me I dropped my bag and growled warning them to stay back. One of them spoke up

" whats a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone"

I growled but whimpered because one had latched onto my leg and my leg was gushing blood. Then I thought of an idea I'm going to hate myself later. I used all my strength to push the rouge off and howled for anyone even my dad.

One launched at me I caught it in my mouth and snapped its neck one she wolf howled that was her mate before she could launch I heard howls and running. They looked at each other and ran the girl growled at me but also ran whimpering while she did.

I could hear the foot steps come closer then three boy wolfs came out of the tree and one pinned me to the ground and growled in my face. I'm going to die great this is so perfect. He was about to bite me when I felt him lifted off of me I opened my eyes just now realizing I shut them.

I got up and locked eyes with a giant black wolf and I knew he was my mate. He smiled and went behind a tree and shifted when he came out he was a tall boy maybe seventeen he walked up to me I stepped back out of habit, he lifted his hand.

I whimpered and waited for the hit but all I got was him petting me and looking at me weird. He finally spoke

" please shift princess" he said so sweetly

I purred at the sound of his angelic voice and went behind a tree to get changed. When I came out I saw three boys one of them my mate I wonder if I could run while they weren't looking. My mate saw me before I could run and ran up to me and smiled

" hello beautiful my name is Zander Black Alpha of the River Side pack and you are

" I gulped but spoke " I am Sara Green Daughter of the Alpha of the Cold Stone pack Brad Green and I don't belong to a pack anymore"

He looked at me confused " but your dads an alpha how are you not in his pack"

I felt a tear roll down my cheek I told them everything I could see Zander's eyes getting darker as I said it he growled when I was done. I whimpered his eyes softened " I'm sorry princess it just angers me to know someone would do that to there child and my mate"

he brushed my cheek whipping the tears away I flinched I couldn't help it he sighed.

" My little mate will you join my pack and be our Luna"

I thought about this am I Luna material

" please join we need a Luna" a blond boy said

" yeah join" said the other blond. I smiled they make me feel safe and nice I knew what I was going to say

"yes".