Chapter 28- Candlelight dinner?

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'll just come." She said and quickly went away. "Drama queen." Smile appeared by itself from my lips.

It was already eight o'clock, it was dinner time. The maid was asking if I would have dinner then I shook my head because I decided I would go outside to have dinner with drama queen.

"Tell Muhayba to be ready." I ordered the maid to tell her.

"I'm again strictly saying that just inform her to be ready." I didn't want her be aware that I would have dinner with her outside.

(Muhayba's pov)*

"Such a jerk he is! Ya Allah! Muhayba how can you stammer? What a stupid girl are you! But the way he asked made my heart pondering, this heart keeps beating fastly and this makes me more stress. But why he was asking this? He is just confused type,sometimes he is angry, and now confused." I said to myself.

I was opening my wardrobe, I was taking off my dress from my luggages to put the cloth inside the wardrobe. All of a sudden, someone was knocking at the door.

Is it Aryan? No-no I can't face him, I don't know why! But what I will do now? Stop overthinking Muhayba! Who knows it's not him! But if it's him? Then what I'll do? What you'll do? I just told him I'll be right back and I stammer and now- ya Allah help me, I love you Allah please, I meant I always love you.

Take a long breathe, show you are not fearing from him. Just relax! Feel you are in the sky freely.

I opened the door worriedly. When I opened the door, I saw it was the maid. I felt relief.

"Ma'am,Aryan sir told you to be ready." She said in arabic language and she went away.

"But where?" I asked her confusingly.

"I don't know, he just said to be ready." She smiled and went away.

This jerk! At least spare me some minutes, let me have dinner, I know we are going to outside for purposes which relates to works. Muhayba! Patients love! Calm down, dear belly please patients, what to do! have to bear this angryman.

But wait! What dress should I wear! I'm confused now! I wear this red or black one? Anyone for help? I don't know really! I want to wear the both clothes but I can't do that, let me scrutinise this two clothes.

It's confirm, I'll wear this red one.

After showering, I did my salah. I asked doah as always for my parents. Who knows they must be looking me from jannah and smiling at me for whoever I had become today.

"Ya Allah, please grant everyone to jannah, fulfill everyone's hopes, make everyone smiles today and whoever are in bad situations right now, make them feel strong, if someone is crying right now, assure he or she that yes Allah you are still with them, if someone is going to commit suicide, make that person realise he or she is doing a mistake.Please Allah-always make my family happy and others families, please clear the bad issues between Zaheer and Zayr uncle. And please,make this Aryan Khan which means Mr Angryman make him become a sweet person and make him forget how to be angry in life." I made doah. Thus, I folded my prayer mat. I removed my abaya and started wearing my red dress which was long till my knees, I wore a jean colored black . I did a light makeup. I wore my hijab chiffon which colored black.

I chose to wear my high heels colored red. Looking at myself and all a sudden, something appeared on mind.

"Why do you get worry?" I remembered his talks. Smile appeared by itself. I realised I was smiling of myself at the mirror.