Chapter 1: Mysterious Dates

"Alessandra! When are you going to tell us who is your secret lover? It has been months since your have been mysteriously disappearing on weekends and come back on Monday mornings with a big smile on your face." Margaux, her brunette slender friend exasperated while having their weekly dinner at a famous restaurant in London.

"That is so true. This girl here is very secretive on her whereabouts. I could not even snoop on her phone. I swear this facial recognition feature on iPhone is specifically made for her!" Angela butted in. The blonde has been going nuts with all the secrecy their friend has gotten herself into.

Alessandra could not even breathe a word about her secret lover. She just came back from a weekend date with Andrew. For someone who has been a public figure in social media, it's difficult to maintain privacy especially on who she is dating. She cannot afford to jeopardise this special thing she shares with him.

They spent the weekend watching sunsets, dinner under the stars, and talking about their life plans. For 22 years, she has never been in a relationship. She spent her teenage devouring books and romantic movies. She has always been in her fantasy world, dreaming of her own prince charming. And then she met Andrew. Life couldn't be any better. Or so she thought.

******

She woke up on Saturday morning with flowers on her doorstep and a plane ticket to Greece. "Hey beautiful, spend the weekend with me? Just pack an overnight bag. Everything has been arranged. See you! X, Lover boy"

The guy never fail to put a smile on her face. She pick up the flowers and went back to her apartment and called him. "Hey, lover boy."

"Hey, yourself. Are you ready for another adventure with me?"

"I think so."

"I like it when you talk dirty to me" Andrew said slyly. He always teases Alessandra for being prim and proper.

"Andrew!" A blush creeps up her neck as she imagines his face right now.

"Kiss me later, okay?" Oh dear

"Okay, I need to prepare now. See you lover boy" And hung up the phone.

The car stops at Heathrow airport. Alessandra barely made it to the boarding gate, she was late. She lost track of time finding a suitable swimsuit. Sexy but subtle. Inviting but not too provocative. Alluring but not so seductive. The things she do for Andrew.

Greece is the perfect destination for basking in the sun. The inviting beach, the crystal-clear water, and the calming ambiance of the crashing waves on the shore. And of course, her own greek god. Currently surfing the waves showing his washboard abs, blue eyes, sandy-brown hair and perfect nose. The girls beside her are sighing helplessly. And she couldn't be any prouder that this man is hers albeit secretly. But in this paradise, with all these strangers surrounding them, they belong to each other.

Oblivious to the envious glares. She stood up from her chair. All 5'3" voluptuous body with honey-gold skin, dark brown hair, luscious lips, defined eyebrows over almond-shaped eyes, run to her lover. The modest black one-piece swimsuit she chose clung to her curves and as Andrew drew closer she opens her arms and jump on him.

Andrew kissed her passionately. Like a man who hasn't had a woman in century and she gave in. The inhibitions she had have been thrown carelessly in the wind. This freedom she has right now are one of the things she will always look back to. The man she's with right now made her happy.

"Alessandra! You are miles away from us and you are smiling! Gaah! I don't know what I will do with you" Margaux said.

"She's a lost cause now" Angela sighed pretending to give up on her.

Alessandra just giggled and told them "Just be happy for me, okay? When the time is right I will share everything with you."

"Complimentary drinks for the lovely ladies" The maitre d' approach them with an expensive wine and pour them a glass.

The women gush and hand over their wine glass. The night is proving a good one for them.

"Life is good! Cheers!"

"Courtesy of the gentleman on the VIP lounge. He says lover boy wants you to enjoy your night" The maitre d' bowed and left them.

"Looks like lover boy is around the corner" Angela winked

"And if we are lucky, we might see a glimpse of him!" Margaux affirmed.

"Oh no" Alessandra has lost all the colour on her face. Heart beating fast. She can't breathe properly.

*****************************************************************************************

Hello guys, please comment and suggest. and like my story. Spread the love!

XOXO,

Karyhee (Carrie)