Chapter 2: Faking It!

"I can do it. NO I CAN'T! Sure you can! OH MY GOSH?!?"

Amy:

Oh my God.....!!!!

I wish Roxanna knew what happened but I guess I have to put up with him. Then again it's been 3 years so he could of forgotten about me. But I will never forget him.

Well, I can't just lash out and get fired on the first day. I guess I'll have to play at my own game. Luckily I brought my glasses for this. I quickly plaited my hair, put on the glasses, took a deep breath and prayed to God.

"Please God, don't let me get killed on my first day."

I breathed out, walking into the room. Remember Amy, don't reveal your actual name...

Nick was sat there, just looking blankly at me. What the hell was going through his head at the moment? Well let's just get this session over. The sooner I get it done, the better.

"This is the room of Nick Reali, am I right?" I asked. For goodness sake Amy, it's almost like you want to get killed!

"That's me." He just said. I took another breath and took a seat directly across from me.

"Okay, let's do this, I'm Doctor Elizabeth Cinners." I quickly said. Okay now your trying to play it smart. "Do you know why your here?"

"Look Lizzi-

"My name is Elizabeth, Mr Reali.

"Sorry, Doctor, my brain has been so fucked up for the past 3 years I don't even know where to start!" Okay, I need help right now. He completely ignored the question...

"Right, let's start again. Mr. Reali, do you know why your here?" I ask again, a lot more calmer. If he has another fit, I swear on my life, I am ending this session.

"I don't even know to be honest, Miss or Mrs or whatever Cinners, but can you answer one question, why are you here?" Lord give me strength as I am in for a loooong session.

"Well, I am here to find out why you been put in here and hopefully try help. This is my first day Mr. Reali, now I just want to calm down and explain to me why you think your here and why you think your head is so...messed up. And then you can go back to sleep. And we can end the session until I'm back." I explained briefly and quietly.

"Well I think I'm here because some one said I needed help mentally, Doc I shot myself in the foot, all because I wanted my daughter. I'll never get to see her but...I hope she's living a beautiful life with her mum. And my head is so fucked up with all the bad things I did in the past." He tells me, now in a calmer voice. I write all the information down, so glad he hasn't seen that it is actually me.

"That's all I need for today. Thank you for cooperating, Mr Reali. We will continue this discussion, tomorrow." I say, leaving the room. Wow I spent 4 hours in there? Sure as hell didn't feel like it but oh well, at least he didn't know who I really was. I took my hair out and removed my glasses, going to my car and driving back to the flat.

Lisa:

It was pretty late and I was waiting for Amy to come home. Winter was out cold by 9, easy child! I pretty much been face-timing Christina. I heard the door open, and saw it was Amy.

"So how was work?" I asked.

"Very confusing."

Nick:

I think I might be falling for Doctor Elizabeth. She's so pretty, but I think she would be taken, whoever that lucky guy is, he better be treating her right or they'll get through me...

Nice save there Amy. Or should we say Elizabeth! How long is Amy gonna be able to hide her identity from Nick? Probably for a while!!