:To My Ex:

(Read while listening to Jealous by Labrinth I think its rather fitting for the storyline dont you think?😁)

Congratulations, "You broke me" and I could yell,  I could scream,  I could shout atop the heavens how much I hate you but the sad reality of the truth is that  Im in love.

Im in love with the person you once were before this very moment, 

Im in love with the little moments that we shared, but most importantly

 im in love with the way you looked at me as if I were the only girl in the world.

"Il mio piccolo fiore" as you would always say "God I missed that".

I miss what we once were, I miss what we could have been, I miss what we should have been, but I've let you go something I should have done a long time ago but I couldn't because I had HOPE.

Hope that this beautiful facade wouldn't have ended so soon, Hope that things wouldn't have ended the way that they did,

 hope that you could have come to love me the way that I had loved you.

I was stupid, I let myself be swept away with the illusion that we were perfect for eachother, but ive moved on so Thankyou.

Thank you for making me realize that not every fairytale has a happy ending, 

and thankyou for helping me to find the strength to move on and be happy.

As much as I hate to admit it, deep down inside of me lies the girl that still loves you but there are too many painful memories that lie between me and her.