Part 6

This update starts with the flashback

That day when Kartik told Naira to leave she went to the terrace telling him that she will wait for him over there. She waited and while waiting she was walking back and forth not being able to stand still after all that had just happened.

N: Maine Shubham ko nahi mara, nahi mara mene Shubham ko. Ha mujhe pata tha ke voh drugs leta hai par usne kaha tha ke voh tum sab ko khud batana chata hai, issiliye main chup rahi. Agar mujhe pata hota ke voh ye karne wala hai to main kabhi uski baat nahi manti. Please jaldi ao Kartik. Please......Kartikkkkk!!!

She didn't realize when she by mistake kept her foot on the edge and the next moment she fell down. She was slowly getting unconscious but she only had one word on her lips.....Kartik. About 10-15 min later Naitik had come there as he wasn't able to come to Kartik's birthday so he wanted to meet him. When he reached there he saw Naira lying unconscious on the floor and rushed to her. Naitik brought Naira to the hospital.

Na: Doctor meri beti kaisi hai

D: voh ab khatre se bahr hai par unke leg me sprain hai aur girne ki aur stress ki vajase voh behosh ho gayi thi. Unhe thodi der mein hosh aajaye ga, ap ja ke unse mil sakte hai

Na: thank you doctor

With that Naitik went inside. Seeing his daughter in that state he didn't know what to do. Moreover, he wanted to know what she was stressed about as two days ago everything was completely fine. He walked up to her and sat beside her. Naira slowly started waking up.

N: Kar..tik, ka...ha ho tu..m, mu..jh..e tum..se ba..at ka..r..ni hai, ka..r..tik

Na: Naira beta main hoon, Kartik nahi hai yaha par

Now she was fully awake.

N: Papa aap please Kartik ko bulaye. Mujhe Kartik ke paas jaana hai usse baat Karni hai. Please papa aap usse call kariye.

On the other hand at Goenka Villa Kartik, Manish, and Akhilesh come back from doing Shubham's last rituals.

Kartik comes inside and is sad to see Swarna's state. She was constantly crying. He held her and took her to her room. When she had calmed down a bit he remembered Naira telling him that she will wait for him at the terrace. He tells Swarna he will be back and is sending Mainsh there. He runs up to the terrace to find Naira but his phone falls out of his pocket. When he reached the terrace she wasn't there.

K: Naira! Naira! Kaha gayi voh, usne toh mujhse kaha tha ke voh yaha mera intezar karrahi hai phir kaha chali gayi. Kahi voh....

At that time Mansih calls him and tells him to go to the hospital to sign some documents. So, he leaves for the hospital.

Meanwhile, at the hospital Naira was continuously crying cause she wanted to talk to Kartik and wanted him with her. Naitik had called Kartik but he wasn't picking up, the call was constantly being cut.

Na: beta voh phone nahi utha raha

N: Shayad uska phone uske paas nahi hoga. Papa aap mujhe vaha le chaliye mera Kartik ke saath baat karna bohot important hai, please mujhe le chaliye

Naitik takes Naira to GV. They reach GV 2 min after Kartik leaves for the hospital. As they enter inside they see Swarna sitting by Shubham's picture crying. Naira walks up to her

N: Maa

** once again I know a few of my ideas are similar to the actual story. I have written the updates down before the episode airs. I'm just not updating it all at once incase I don't get time to write and then it's like I update and then update the next part a week later. I wanna be able to give regular updates.**

This is the first part of the flashback. The next 1-2 chapters will continue in flashback and then their will be Kaira Milan.

Do vote and comment.😊