Part 1

This story starts from Naira entering Imperial College. She enters inside and looks around thinking about how her dream is finally going to be finished. A tear drop escapes her eye remembering how 2 years ago Kartik was with her on this desicion.

N: Nahi Naira, Tu usko yaad karke udaas nahi hogi. Tu apni zindagi ki ek nayi shuruwat karne jaa rahi hai aur yeh Tu khushi khushi karegi.

She wipes away her tears and starts walking towards a group of girls who help her in finding the principal's office. She reaches there, collects her timetable and goes to attend her first class which is business management.

Teacher: Good Morning class! We have a new student with us here today, her name is Naira Singhania. I hope u will all make her feel welcome.

As soon as the teacher said this everyone looked in her direction making her feel a bit uncomfortable. The class went by great and at the end of class the teacher told everyone that the new business partner of their college will be coming tomorrow and will give them a presentation.

Naira leaves class and when she passes by a group of boys from her class they start whistling at her and start talking about her. Naira ignores them and continues walking towards her house.

Na: hello princess kaisa tha tumhara pehla din?
N: theek tha papa. Main thak gayi hoon isliye sone ja rahi hu
Na: ok, goodnight princess
N: goodnight papa

Naira goes to her room and freshens up before going to her bed. In the middle of the night she turns around and is surprised to see her kartik there. She gets up and realizes it was just her dream.

Next morning Naira wakes up and gets ready to go to college. She has breakfast with her dad like everyday and leaves. When she reaches college those same boys see her again.

Boy 1: Hello ms....Naira am I right? Kal to hume apse milne ka moka hi nahi mila.

Naira ignores them and continues waking.

Boy 2: kahan jaa rahi hai naira ji humse ek baar to baat kijiye
N: dekhiye muje aapse baat karne mein koyi interest nahi hai.

The group of boys start to circle around her. Meanwhile Kartik enters the college and Naira's heart starts beating faster. Suddenly she hears a voice which shocks her to the core.

K: excuse me kya ho raha hai yaha?

Upon listening to the familiar voice Naira goes numb and stays rooted to her place.

Boy 1: aap kaun ho?
K: yeh sab Janne ki zarurat nahi hai, muje yeh batao yaha ho kya raha tha
Boy 2: are kuch nahi sir hum to bus Khel rahe the

By now naira was sure that the voice was Kartik's. She was shocked yet somewhere on the inside she was very happy listening to his voice after 2 years. Tears were falling from her eyes; Sh was about to run away not wanting to face him when she slips on a piece of paper. She closes her eyes in fear of falling right when she feels a pair of familiar arms around her waist holding on to her sending shivers down her spine.

This is my story related to the current track. I hope u guys like it and if u have any suggestions or ideas please do message me.

I will try update and soon as possible but since June is coming that means my exams are near, but I will try my best to finish it before exams start.

Please vote and comment:)