Bound To You Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

Three days was all it took.

I groaned and fell back on my bed, so fucking stupid. I grabbed my iphone and realised it was Friday, I dropped in on my bed on horror. Albie was going to be here tomorrow, and he'll be staying with me for a week! A week! What am I going to do? I know, I swear I just know there's going to be a repeat of what happened earlier. 

I groaned once again covering my face with my hands. 

Screw me . 

Albie's P.O.V (didn't want to cut the chapter short:)

I slammed my Lamborghini door shut and I stuck my keys in the ignition. Who the hell does he think he is? Snapping at me! Seriously, he's cute and I'll admit I have a little- or a big crush on him but still! No one and I mean NO ONE snaps at me or ells at me! 

Yeah, I'm gay- I've known since Malcolm Walker kissed me in seventh grade. But no one knew besides him that I was gay then. Ha, and Jackson isn't gay- he is so gay! You can tell by the way he scrunches up his cute button nose and how he talks with an almost unnoticeable girl voice. 

I don't see how people can't tell he is. Of course, he's not going to admit it to me but after this coming up week, he'll be begging for me. 

"And I don't want the world to see me cause' I don't think that they'd understand that when everything's meant to be broken," my phone rang. I groaned and grabbed it pressing the answer button. And oh how I regret not looking at them name first.

"ALBIE BOO!" Sierra cheered nasally into the phone. I rolled my eyes and gripped the steering wheel.  I hate her, hate her so much. she's so annoying and squally and feminine! Not cute feminine like Jacky! "Sierra," I said emotionless.

"I was wondering if I could borrow your creddy," she said giggling. And to think I'm in a 'relationship' with this bitch. "No," I snapped, she gasped What kind of boyfriend doesn't let their girlfriend use their creddy!" she cried. "One I'd love to meet," I hissed,"I can't believe you!" she spat.

"You will soon," I said and then snapped my phone shut. 

I really can't satand her. I would rather be in a relationship with Jacky than this horrible, horrible bitch. I really can't stand her! She always takes my money, and she's so touchy! She always cried over the littlest things and she wines and nags non-stop!

I'm glad I'm gay, I wish I could come out but I can't. I know I'd still be famous and rich. But I really just can't I mean I thought that if  I showed hints by wearing sort of gay designer  clothes and saying I support them- you'd think the press could tell I was! But no. 

They're so fucking stupid, they don't realise how stupid they really are. 

"Hello Albie," my maid Rosalie said smiling "hey Rose," I muttered throwing my keys in the pot. "What's wrong now? You don't have a disease do you I will kick you rear end," she warned worriedly. I chuckled slightly shaking my head. "No, just I was at my agent's house last night and she has a son" I said sighing. 

she smiled softly. Rose was the only one besides Malcolm that I was gay. But Rose always supported me and gave me advice on guys. She was like the caring mother I never had. "What's his name," she asked touching my arm "Jacky- I mean Jackson," I said looking down smiling. Gah, I'm acting shy! SHY! How pathetic. 

"And," she said motioning for me to continue. "and," I said starting to explain everything that happened from the moment he stepped out of the limo to the minute I stormed inside. She smiled at me softly again and started rubbing my arm "Sweetie he sounds lovely," she said squeezing my arm. 

I snorted "He's more, I know he's gay but he won't admit it and he doesn't want to come out anytime soon, I just wish," I said sighing. "Honey, I can promise you one thing: Things will improve. I'm not saying your problems won't come back because they will but you'll be stronger. You'll be able to stand back up quicker. your stronger- a fighter sweetie and no matter what your gonna get through this. You've been through a lot and I know you've been able to conquer it all. I'm right behind you. cheering you on. I'm never going away. I believe in you and I care about you more than anything. Remember- you fall down seven times you get back up eight. And although I can't fight for you, I'll always fight with you," she said her eyes watering a little. 

I smiled weakly "I love you Rose," I said leaning into her. "I love you too honey," she said coughing. "Are you okay," I asked worriedly, "Yes, I'm just a little sick," she said shaking  her head smiling, "Are you -" "Boy don't you worry about me," she said laughing softly. 

"Ros-" "Boy, what did I say," she said I snickered "Not to worry," I muttered. She smiled "Good boy, now go and apologise," she said pointing a finger to the door. "What? NO, I'm not apologising to him he des-" "Albie William Tate! You get you cocky ass over there and apologise," she ordered.

I sighed "Ro-," "NOW," she barked. I nodded and grabbed my keys and trudged out thew door, "And If I eva find out that you didn't  I'm going whoop your tail," she threatened playfully. I smirked and nodded saluting her before I got into my car.

Jackson's P.O.V

"My question is, is how you know the pattern," Albie said narrowing his eyes, the other guy chuckled nervously "I just thou-" "You didn't think, you knew. Tell me- did they pay you well, did they give you anything you wanted," he snapped slamming his fists on the table. 

Oh Lord, he's so hot when he's angry. I threw my hand in the popcorn bowl and shoved it all in my face, my eyes never leaving angry Ablie. Ha, that's suits him well- especially after what the fucker did this morning. 

"Great movie there," a voice said I jumped spitting out all the popcorn as Albie stood in the doorway slinging his keys around his finger. "What the hell are you doing here," I spat, he sighed running a hand through his hair. "I came to apologise about this morning," he said walking over to the couch that was seated in my room. 

I gulped "Whatever," I muttered grabbing some more popcorn. I looked over at the popcorn I spit out and a look of disgust overcame my face. Yuckers. "Look Jacky I was over reating, no one has ever really yelled at me or snapped at me before, I just didn't know and I was beigna jerk I'm sorry," he said sitting down.

I nodded and sighed "Yeah I was over reacting too," I grumbled. He chuckled and placed a hand on my shoulder causing even more sparks t course through my body. "So," he paused "We're good," he asked I smiled nodding. "good," he said scooting over a little closer. I blushed as I grabbed the remote, turning up the volume.

"I heard that Albie Tate was the star role if this movie, he said. I looked up and glared playfully "Kinda ruins it if you ask me," I said giggling a little. "Oh really," he said raising an eyebrow, "Really," I said winking. 

________________________________

AND DONEEEEE:)

I'm so tired I've been writing this for three hours trying to plan out everything and it might not be that good to everyone but I thought it was kinda good. But the woman on the side is Rose/Rosalie, played by Loretta Devine and she's country, so you guys may think I needed to fix the grammar when she talked it doesn't because that;s how she does- with her accent. And I'm just rambling now:)

But pleaseeeeee,

Vote,

Fan,

Comment!

xoxo, XxDisneyBoundxX