Author's Note

This story is created by me, all rights reserved. No translations are to be made, no sections copied. I don't own any pictures or songs. Character names are nothing to do with any character you may recognise and are merely coincidental.

I wrote this for fun and because I like to write. Constructive criticism is welcome but don't tell me what to do, merely suggest. If you have any thoughts that may offend or are just plain rude, please keep them to yourself. I have a low enough self esteem as it is.

The character's and the plotline belongs to me and my sisters QueenAverieSly and QueenLilyArctic and was written a while ago, so please don't judge too harshly. We wrote this together, but only I will be publishing it.

Feel free to check out my sisters profiles. QueenAverieSly hasn't published any stories, but QueenLilyArctic has three published: a Doctor Who fanfic, a Harry Potter fanfic and a Doctor Who/Victorious crossover fanfic with many others in the works. Also, check out QueenLilyArctic on fanfiction.net under the name Lixxie-Queen.Lily.Arctic.

TRIGGER WARNING!!!
This story contains rape and torture, so if you do not like or are offended by those things, do not read any further. Unless you want to. It's your choice. But if you choose to read on and are disgusted, offended, triggered or otherwise, do not blame me as it is your own fault. I have warned you. This will be my only warning.
Thank you.

Enjoy the story!