12

Later that day, Felix and Changbin headed out. Changbin led the way, with Felix slightly confused about where they are going. Slowly they neared a small hill. Daisies and dandelions spread across it. The hill it self didn't go up quickly instead it slowly arched up into the sky. A stream flowed below the hill, silver splattered on the water as it moved forward. Carefully Changbin walked up the hill Felix just behind him admiring the beauty around him. "Come here Felix" Changbin whispered softly, to that Felix's cheeks flushed soft pink. Slowly nearing the older Felix's cheeks went a brighter shade of pink. Changbin grabbed hold of the younger's hand and held it tight in his. Both of the lay down on the grass, looking up at the stars of the night sky. "It's so pretty Hyung!" Felix nearly shouted and his eyes shone with happiness and curiosity, "why did you make me here?" he tilted his head to the side. Changbin's ears turned red in embarrassment and he fiddled with his fingers. Wasn't he ment to be the shy one? Changbin asked himself before looking up at Felix's eyes. His freckles shone like the stars in the night.

"will you be my boyfriend Felix?"

A/N

Yo hello sorry I haven't been updating in a while you see BTS tickets were dropping and I was screaming (I got them BTW) also school. Sorry I'll try to update more often! Also go read Euphoria.