5

°Changbin's Pov°

It was now 2pm and we finished playing 20 questions. I got to know Felix quite well, but he would keep shut about most of his family information. I understood though. Chan left to work early this morning so it was just me, Felix and Jeongin. I don't know why but I get nervous and a little warm when I'm near Felix. I can't like him! I told myself no more love it broke you last time..

°Flashback°

Changbin walked along with his Girlfriend, Minmi, they entered a café. Minmi chose a table just for two, her and Changbin. Both of them ordered the same drink, an Americano, the two lovers talked to each other until Minmi stood up and said "Come on Changbin! I need to show you something." He stood up and left with his Girlfriend.

They walked along the streets of Seoul. Minmi in the lead holding Changbin's hand. She hummed 'You are' by Got7. Even when she hummed Changbin got trapped in his daydream and so he did now. "Changbin!" he felt a playful punch on his shoulder "We're here!" her angelic voice whisper shouted. They walked up a hill their foot steps in sinc.

Minmi leaned in and slowly pecked Changbin's lips "Bye, Changbin 오빠" she whispered and left. He saw another guy picking Minmi up and kissing her. He was done with this. He promised himself to not love nor trust anyone ever again.

°End of Flashback°
°Felix's Pov°

I noticed Changbin drifting off, once again today. "This is like the tenth time" I complained to Jeongin who was still here. He nodded an agreement before adding "He never dirffs off this many times." I hummed a response and left for my room.

I sat down on my bed listening to some songs, on the phone I took off Jeongin, well borrowed it for today until he has to leave. Jeongin appeared in my door "Hey, can I have my phone back? I have to leave." I nod and pass him the phone. Couple minutes later I hear the front door open and close Must have been Jeongin I thought laying in my bed, slowly drifting off to sleep.