6

~Felix's POV~

I woke up to the sound of Fire by BTS and someone, Chan, screaming "FIREEEEE" , I think this may have been the worse sleep I ever had. I groaned as I rolled off the bed falling onto the floor, hurting my nose. "ow!" I groaned and got up. Not bothering to even change since, once again, I was in clothes already. I walked into the living room to see Chan, trying, to dance to Fire and failing at the footwork. He soon switched the song to Just right by Got7. I know this choreo! I stood behind him and started dancing taking Mark's spot. Chan soon noticed and we had a little Australian (I'm sorry 😂) dance off. Me winning of course.

Living in this house with Changbin and Chan really helped me be more of myself. I didn't fear about walking out my bedroom to one of them when I had nightmares. I actually barely feared anything anymore. Except Horrors. Horrors I shall forever fear of. I hate them so much! I'd rather die then watch another one again.

Chan soon called me and Changbin for breakfast. "So you're from Australia too, mate?" Chan broke the silence in English. "Yeah isn't it obvious" I answered in my deep ass  voice and my accent. I continued to eat hearing Chan say "True True" I just ignored him and continued to eat. I don't know how but I was already hungry. " Changbin Felix seems cool mind adding him to the groupchat?" Chan asked. I was just sitting there knowing I didn't have a phone. "Does he even have a phone?" Changbin looked at me. I shook my head. I didn't have a phone since I left it at my house but I didn't care. Chan nodded and grabbed his phone and started texting some one. What is he planning on doing now he already is an idiot. I exused myself and left the table for a much more comfortable place aka the couch.

A/N

So I finally updates children. I also found my lost sibling @Changlixs_child . It was an accident. I also tripped and fell on my bed today. It somehow reminded me of Dream Knight and Hellevator. Idek how.