Chapter Six - The Attack

She conquered all her demons and wore her scars like wings. - Atticus

After I'd brushed past Bakugou and into the house I saw that it had been so quiet because everyone was passed out all over my apartment Todo was on my couch and Momo and Kyouka were curled up on my bed with Kirishima sprawled across my floor. I shoved him a bit with my foot and he rolled over leaving me some space so I grabbed a pillow and some blankets and curled up on the rug beside him.

The next morning I woke up with my head throbbing and the feeling I'd done something terribly wrong. Mmmmmmm I groan to see Todo eating breakfast at my counter and everyone else still asleep. I pulled myself up and trudged towards him thankful it was a Saturday. 

"So how was your night" I ask with a yawn.

"It was alright," he says "but I still need to talk to you."

"Too early..." I complain "how are you not hungover at all?" 

He smiles at me teasingly "You know not all of us drank too much last night" he laughs at me a little. 

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever Mr. Bright and early. I am going to make some coffee and find painkillers."

 I put the coffee on and walk towards the bathroom to cleanup and then it hits me, that's what I did. I kiss Bakugou last night! Or well he kissed me but either way how could I have done that, and how should I feel about that, I didn't hate it what did that mean. I groaned confused, it doesn't matter anyway I can't get involved with anyone anyways. So I guess it doesn't matter how I feel about that kiss or how just the thought of it made me shiver. Plus this is Bakugo we are talking about it must have been the alcohol because there is no way in hell that asshole has any feeling. With that now mentally sorted I feel up to the task of dealing with my hangover. Walking back into my living room I see everyone except Kirishima is awake.

"Looks like he's even manly when he sleeps" I joke about the way he sleeps curled in a ball, to the group now gathered around my counter.

And that's how most of the day went, we all rehydrated and relaxed for the morning and then I kicked everyone out so I could get some rest and went to bed early, by the time Monday came around I had managed to forget the thing almost entirely, almost.

*****

The whole morning of Monday I was excited for hero lessons, I had heard we would be bussing somewhere for a special lesson. By the time afternoon came I was practically bouncing in my seat.
"For this exercise you can choose whether or not you want to wear your hero suit" Aizawa explained,  "remember you are not quite used to it yet and it may end up hindering you instead of helping."

And with that we left to go get changed, I opted to wear my hero suit as I felt quite comfortable in it and like the way it flattered my body. Iida as always was to hard on himself and was sulking most of the bus ride since his plan to make us line up had failed due to the open concept of the buss. I chose to sit next to Todo anyways but spent most of the bus ride listening to Bakugou arguing with the buss about his personality and inevitably proving them right. I couldn't help laughing at how fired up he got, he really did have a problem with anger but I always just found it funny instead of letting it get to me. Once we had arrived though I forgot everything looking at the training zone, it was amazing! There was an area with a sinking ship and burning buildings, it looked so expensive. And the famous hero Thirteen would be helping train us! How cool!

"As many of you already know I'm Thirteen." They started, "and I have a quirk that allows me to suck objects towards me and turn them to dust" a lot of chatter and comments started at this but Thirteen continued "although my Quirk has been used to help a lot of people it could just as easily be used to kill" at this we all shut up.
"From the fitness test you all probably have a good idea of your quirks abilities, and from the villain and hero exercise you probably now realize how your quirks could be used to hurt others. I want you to take these two lessons with you to today's exercise."