Agent Fowler walked forward and pressed it, only to receive an electric shock and fall off the console.

  "Agent Fowler!" I rushed to the edge to see Finn, Jack, and Miko had sort of caught him, breaking his fall enough so that he wasn't severely hurt.

  "He's just out cold." Finn reported.

  "System access detected." A deep, dark voice said. The Nemesis. "Interference will not be tolerated."

  A camera slid out of the ceiling, shelving around to look for the source of interference. I stepped in front of Raf, but tried to stay as still as possible afterwards.

  "Reveal yourself." The ship commanded.

  "It doesn't see us." Miko hissed, but not very quietly since I could hear her.

  "Yet." Ratchet said from Agent Fowler's phone, which was on the ground next to us. Raf picked up the phone so we wouldn't lose it. "The ship must not be scanning for carbon based life forms, but once it widens it's search parameters-"

  "We're toast." Jack finished.

  "I'm bridging you back." The medic declared.

  "No!" I said quickly. "There are millions of lives at stake in New York, and we five are the only ones who can do anything about it right now."

  "You're out of your element, Amanda." Ratchet argued. "According to these readings, the ship's rapid recovery all points to the fact that Megatron employed dark energon to repair it. You may have had the power to transport the Autobots through the ground bridge before, but you won't be able to do that now with so much dark energon around you."

  "Hold on." Finn said. "If you're saying the ship is fueled by dark energon, we can unplug it, right?"

  A pause from Ratchet, before, "You'll need to reach the warship's energon infuser. Follow the main overhead conduits; they'll lead you to the power core."

  I grabbed Raf's hand and helped him down from the console, leaving the data stick to still download the information. Once we hit the ground, the five of us started running down the halls of the Nemesis, following the conduits like Ratchet said. It didn't take long to notice that all of them were converging, heading towards one place. The doors that the conduits lead to was closed, so I placed my hands on it and willed them to open. Luckily the dark energon hadn't drained me too much, because the doors did as I wanted them to, allowing us entry into the energon infuser.

  The first thing I noticed were the crates of energon lining the room. To be more accurate, I sensed them first. Then I felt the dark energon, a heavier presence here than anywhere on the ship, leading me to see the other crates of dark energon, letting off an eerie purple glow. There was a massive device in the middle of the room, probably where energon was placed into the core of the ship, and in front of that-

  "Megatron." Jack said, a slight quiver in his tone. "Looks like he had the same idea as us."

  The Decepticon Leader was frozen in front of the device, his hand resting on the handle.

  I tried not to let on how much what was in front of me freaked me out. "Then we're on the right track. Ratchet?"

  "The energon injection valve can only be operated manually." The medic said from Fowler's phone, which Raf was holding.

  "Manually?!" Miko exclaimed.

  I frowned, looking up at Megatron and the lever he was holding on to. That must be what we needed to push but how-

  "Give me a boost." Finn said and I glanced over to see him standing behind Megatron. Jack made a little stand for Finn, pushing him up high enough to grab onto Megatron's leg.