how we met

So me being the little semi- thug that I am, I decided to go to my brothers trap house. I ran up to the door and did the special knock, and our child hood friend big pokey opened up the door.

Wat up big pokey?

ayee wats up lore, yo bros n the back.

aiight big nigga. I said has I walked n to see the usual. bitches naked, niggas counting money, and packaging up DAT yayo.

I walked in the back to see my bros just chillen, smoking L and playing the game. I guess when u in charge you can do dat shit.

What's up Lil uglies?

hey stupid Lil girl. my bro Cj said

Girl stop, you know I'm sexy, shidd u had to be talking to cj. my bro Devan said

I laughed and sat down, in my usual spot, and when I looked up that's when noticed him.

He was fine, I mean fuckn handsome , like I insistlly got wet.He had nice brown skin, tattoos, white teeth, and a bottom grill. He had some all black true jeans, black polo and some black Tims. he had swag and he fine damn.

Loreal....Loreal??? my bros had been calling me while I was daydreaming Lol.

I looked up to see the game paused, my bro and fine sexy eyes all on me.

Wtf y'all looking at?

Yo daydreaming ass. did you even here wat we said? Devon asked.

Naw, I was thinking bout something, what y'all was saying?

Well, witcha daydreaming ass we introduced yo whop sided head ass to our homie.......his name Bam!!!! Bam this our ugly ass sister Loreal. Cj said.

wassup ma? he spoke, he even sounded sexy.

hi, and Cj boy please, I'm sexy. Let me play the game.

hell naw my bros said togetha.

oh y'all mad cuz last night I beat y'all asses in it. You know what fuck y'all wanna be thug ass, drug dealing dope boy looking ass nigga shit. We all was laughing until some bitch walked in the room.

Devon who tf is bitch that u sitting in her laughn wit? Dis bitch don lost her mind. First she walked into a room full of people and didn't even say hi, (strike one), den she yelling at my bro (strike two), and then she called me a bitch (strike three).

Before my bro could even get a word out I had don jumped across the room and punched her n her mouth. I started to beat her ass but Devon came and grabbed me while Cj grabbed the bitch.

Devon she got me fucked up, you betta keep yo hoes in check before I shoot the bitch in her fuck eye brows. I yelled.

Cj was on the other side yelling at bitch. He was like "bitch if u ever call my sister out her name again imma smack you myself."

finally Devon let me go, so he can go tend to his bitch , I just got my shit and left, I was hungry then a bitch. I went to McDonald's and got me my m and m mcflurry, and my ten piece nugget wit fri and drove my black ass home.

bam POV

damn she fine asf. I didn't even know Devon and Cj had sister. She got DAT ass, a cute smile, she can dress, she funny asf and shit by the way she just dropped ole girl baby got them hands. Imma go to sleep tonight dreaming about ms.Loreal.