"I'm so tempted to fucking punch you- you made him so happy. Happiest he's been in years. Just to ruin it because you didn't speak to him about something as important as this? You're fucking sick."

The house was silent once again.

No one wanted to say anything, they were all walking between cracks. One wrong step and everything falls.

Chan watched conflicted, but before he could speak; the one he desperately hoped would just stay quiet spoke.

"Do it." A shaky voice said.

Jisung let go of Felix, "what?"

Felix lifted his head and met eyes with the boy who just wanted him to disappear.

Jisungs's face softened in shock at the sight of tears streaming down the others face.

Jisung saw the dark circles.

He saw the puffy red eyes.

But it made him angrier, because he thought of Changbins face.

"Punch me!" Felix said tears falling faster, he hit his chest and stepped forward.

Jisung took a step back.

"I'm not- no. Go away Felix. Just leave." Jisung stuttered out, seemingly taken back at what he himself had said.

"No!" He shouted. "Hit me! I deserve it!"

Minho finally snapped out of his daze and stood between Jisung and the sobbing boy, "Felix calm down! You're overreacting. Just leave."

Minho reached out to place a hand on Felix's shoulder, only to get it shoved off. Minho leaned back in surprise only to feel another pair of hands on his back.

"No! Move out of the way Minho. Let him punch me! You all want to anyway."

Minho's eyes burned.

"Don't fucking speak to him like that!" Jisung sneered, stepping infront of his staggered partner.

Felix wiped his tears with the sleeve of his- changbins- sweater and sighed, "or what? You'll punch me?"

Jisung balled his fists.

"Go on then. You're right. It's all my fault. I always fuck up everything! Go on, hit me! Punch me! Kick me! You hate me, everyone hates me- for Christ's sake Changbin hates me! So come on-"

"JISUNG!"

Hyunjin pulled Jisung back by the hoodie of his sweater and pushed him over the sofa.

Chan stood wide eyed, his hand hesitant to touch the shaking boy on the floor.

"Felix...are you-?"

The ground beneath the boys swayed as he stood up, covering his face with one hand as best as he could.

He turned around and bolted out of the room, dropping his backpack in the process.

Before Jisung could process what he had just done Minho grabbed his balled up fist and held it infront of his face.

Jisungs knuckles were bruised.

intense...

so when i mentioned the black eye last chapter yALL WENT WHAT

So here ya go, you're welcome ;)

This chapter wasn't planned, seen as how I've already written the rest of the book; I started to write this for fun and I couldn't stop.

The next few chapters...will be...different? And then- it ends :')

enjoy?

ALSO Y'ALL ISSA PRIDE MONTH WKDJEJF

yesterday was gay pride! and today it's lesbian pride!!

see me turning up decked out in so much pink, yellow and blue on the 5th wHERE MY PANSEXUALS AT

oh and i have a status/personal/tag/meme book now go check that out if you want

Also justice for Mr.Mcfluffy

be safe this month!! stay hydrated! eat well and sMILE ♡

02/06/18