Chapter 15 C (Last)

Hello people! 

As promised I am here with Befikra's last chapter. 

I have written this chapter in so many intervals so i don't know if its good or bad. 

You guys gotta tell me this!

#IgnoreMistakes

Please do dhair sary comments I am missing you all so much!

#6735Words

HAPPY READING! :)

PS: Do listen to the song!

Chapter 15 C

Nandini's POV...

I didn't know why I woke up...due to thirst or due to his absence.

But it was still very much dark in room. The big digital wall clock was striking 3 am of the night.

Okay! So....

Where was Manik?

I turned my side trying my best to seal the hisses coming out of my mouth and my eyes immediately spotted his vague figure through the see-through glass door, he was sitting outside on the edge of the wooden trail.

Why did he leave the bed?

Wondering to myself I slowly got up.

We slept peacefully, promising each other I remembered! Then why did he leave the bed?

The tension built up inside me and I took a deep breath before placing my small feet on the cold floor. Without bothering to wear the slippers I stood up, my head spun a bit but I steadied myself with the wall.

Taking quick steps I walked out of the room on the wooden trail to reach Manik.

The quietness around was so peaceful and soothing but got disturbed when my feet screeched over the wood.

Manik hearing the sound turned quickly and got up with a jerk.

"Nandini!" He was worried as he sprinted towards me and dizziness once again overpowered me. He reached me and I fell in his arms happily.

"Hey!" He spoke lovingly caressing my cheek as I got myself wrapped in his body.

"Why did you wake up?" He asked lowly pulling me up more against his body and I smiled softly looking at him.

"You are seriously asking me this?" I murmured lovingly staring in his eyes and he let out a small chuckle.

"My absence woke you up isn't it?" He asked shaking his head and I nodded with the same smile to which he bit his lip.

I too smiled back and he rested his forehead slowly to mine.

"You want to say something hai na?" I took the initiative to ask what, was the matter with a hammering heart and to which he lifted his head as he nodded almost unconsciously looking at the stars.

"Let's sit there! I want to tell you a story!" He whispered with an absent mind, still looking at the stars and then looked back at me to ask for my approval to which I gave in.

I hope everything goes fine...

Wrapping me in his arms he lead me towards the edge of the trail and carefully made me sit.