Chapter 8 B

Hello people? How's everyone ehh? So the chapter...next chapter is here! With more of Nandini's pov! Few beautiful MaNan flashbacks lolz! Okay so sorry for making you guys cry but hold on a little it's almost there!

Both of them needed a reality check to realize each other's importance in their messed up lives! SO yeah!

Moreover the response was sooooo poor! Like hardly 400 comments which made me sad but its okay! My fault...

Once again inline comments are my FAVORITE! So just be here with me!

Happy reading!

PS: IT's a long chapter *winks*

Chapter 8 B

Nandini's POV...

My world started collapsing as I saw the doctors almost crazily rushing towards the elevators and automatically my legs started following them.

You can't die Manik...Please...

They reached the elevators and I was about to step in when my claustrophobia came in between.

"Nandini! The fear is just in your head!"

Manik's words rang in my head and I clenched my fists.

At least for once remember what he says! Queen spoke in an irritated tone and I gulped.

Last time when I stepped in the elevator Manik was there to protect me but...this time he isn't here. I thought sadly with the thought of losing my Manik already.

Then go up and make sure that whenever next time you take an elevator Manik will be with you! Queen tried to put some brains in me and shrugged nonchalantly.

What if he rejects me after knowing my past? My past was the biggest hurdle and Queen slapped its forehead.

He will never do this Nandini! For God sake! Queen was shouting and I shook my head.