Picking and bookingthe honeymoon

Me and Brad have to pick the honeymoon and I basically have seen the world with Brad but we have to pick somewhere.

"Baby what about the Maldives?" Asked Brad. "Baby that's too expensive" Said Yn. "Baby don't worry I'll pay! Baby, it's our celebration for getting married and we deserve it. Baby I will have a three week break and we can spend three weeks and maybe come back pregnant or whatever you want" Said Brad. I look at him. "Baby..... Ok only because I have wanted to see the Maldives!" Smiled Yn.

We go to the travel agents. "Hello! I'm Jordan and I will be helping you book your holiday!" Said Jordan. We sit down. "We want to book the Maldives for three weeks for a honeymoon" Smiled Brad. "Oh wow. Ok. Loads of people go there for holidays and also honeymoons. We will have the room set up romantic so you will be treated for those three weeks." Said Jordan. "Wow that is amazing! I was honestly my number one place but it was too expensive but Brad has been amazing and saying we are going. With the fans calling me a gold digger and stuff I don't want them thinking I am forcing Brad to pay for expensive things" Said Yn. "Oh sweetie, my daughter hates people spending on her. She is married and she hates when her husband buys her expensive things and that shows that your not with him for money. So don't you worry. Your amazing for being independent so for honeymoons we have this price.... €21000" Said Jordan. "Yes of course, before Yn butts in saying no" Said Brad.

He pays and we left with everything. Wow. We go to my parents house and go in. "We have booked our honeymoon." Said Yn. "Wow where?" Asked mum. "Maldives." Smiled Yn. "Oh isn't that too expensive" Said Mum. "Oh Yn told me she didn't want me to us to go but I told her she deserves it. She is amazing and it's basically a present saying that she will relax with me for three weeks." Said Brad. "Oh your so so amazing for my daughter!" Said mum. "Mum.... I want you to know that your the best. Where is dad?" Asked Yn. "Oh his at work. So let's have dinner" Said Mum. We have dinner and we go home.

We go to our room and get changed. "Thank you, Brad. I love you. I don't deserve you" Said Yn.

We well ya know and fall asleep.

Lorna