First public outing

Me and Brad got engaged weeks ago and we have been out but no one knew from Vamps fandom knew so we are going to a public event.... The Teen Choice Awards. I get my hair done and make up light.

Brad walks over and I smile. "You look amazing and are you ready?" Asked Brad. "Yes. I'm just.... we have got mixed reactions over this and I am scared there will be more hate then love" Said Y/n. "Baby, I love you. Now let's just go and enjoy ourselves. We are meeting the lads there and let's do this!" Said Brad. I nod and kiss him.

We get there and get out. We meet the lads and they take pictures. Me and Brad take pictures and now do interviews. First just the lads. I stand beside Brad. "So you popped the question to Y/n" Said The interviewee. "Yes, I knew it was time and I love her. We have saw the hate and the love." Said Brad. "That's beautiful and I saw the hate and I hate to say this..... but their wrong. I have seen the pictures you post and you both seem on love" Said Jenna.

We go inside and we sit down. "See not bad" Said Brad. I nod and smile. "Exactly. Now can we enjoy our night" Said Y/n. Brad kisses me.

They win the awards  and then we go to the after party and then we arrive home. I get changed and go onto Twitter.

@HaleyVamps: Just saw Yn and Brad. They look happy but are they really? I just.... don't feel like they are a match.

@YnSimpson: Just got back from The Teen Choice Awards and I am so proud of the lads. I have watched them grow to now and they are amazing! Now wedding planning where to start!:)

I smile and get into bed. I fall asleep and smile. Brad kisses me before we sleep. I finally fall asleep.

Lorna