The Gang's All Here (Chapter 2)

(Christian's Pov)

As I walked into my quarters, I realised that I need to gather up my friends once again. I pull out my phone and dial the first man up.

"Hello?" I smile and chuckle into the phone.

"Well, it's been a while my friend." I look out the window and smile slightly at the view.

"Christian?! Hey what's up!" I laugh at his reaction, it's been a while since I have brought up the guys. I have them on stand by and they are always ready when it comes to missions.

"How you been, Smitty?" I ask, and he chuckles.

"I have been pretty good, John is with me, want me to call him over?" I sigh in relief, not having to call him, saving up my time.

"Yes, please do, I got us a mission." As Smitty heard 'mission', he grew quiet.

"Yo John! It's Christian." I hear thudding then a loud groan.

"WHAT UP BROTHER!!" Kryoz, the smooth man my dad doesn't approve of. I smile as I hear his usual loud self.

"Missed you guys." I say, quickly regretting what I said.

"Damn Christian, it's been like what? Four months and you are already gay?" I mentally slap myself. Kryoz is of course the jokester here, Smitty is the calm one but can be silly when he has the chance, and as for the other. . .member.

"Alright, meet me at our usual spot okay? I will call-"

"Does your Dad know about you calling us again?" Smitty says out of the blue.

My dad. . .He's a guy who isn't easily impressed and when I introduced my friends to him, he didn't like them. John made it worse by standing up to him. We haven't talked since.

"Yeah. . .No." A sigh was heard, I knew it was John. John didn't like my dad after that day. We have a lot to catch up on and this mission. . .is something I require them to be apart of.

"Look man, if your old man talks to us like if we are kids, I ain't stopping myself again." John, his serious side is something I have to get used to. He is always silly and laid back, never seemed to be the type to get mad at anything, but when he spoke back to my father, it surprised me and my dad. Smitty, of course, was unfazed with this side of John, since they are best friends and all.

"I understand John but, I will convince him alright?" A silence grew, I sigh and chuckle.

"It's good to here from you guys again though, meet up at the spot alright? 7 o'clock." They agree with the meet up and Smitty hangs up. Now onto our third member.

"Hello?" I smile.

"Long time no see you bastard." I say and instantly he starts to chuckle.

"Christian! You son of a bitch! What took you for ever?" I chuckle nervously and sigh.

"Well, dealing with my dad's troubled life I guess." He chuckles slightly than grows quiet.

"How have you been? How's your father's gang treating ya?" Man, how I missed this guy.

"I have been good Fitz, the gang has it's moments but they know not to mess with me." He sighs and I know how Fitz feels about this whole 'gang violence' stuff, he is actually a crazy ass motherfucker when you get to know him.

"That's good, so what's with the sudden call? Are you finally admitting your feelings towards me?" I laugh at him, he is always bringing up this type of stuff and I know he is joking, that's how Fitz is.