Season 2: Temptation 1

Start from the beginning

Y "Fine I love you too"

Jk "Aww your so cute"

I smacked his arm as he laughed and kissed me on my forehead and closed his eyes, I closed my eyes as well since I was still tired and unexpectedly fell asleep. I soon woke up at 5:00 pm looking to my sides to find myself alone in the bed.

Y "KOOKIE-AH"

Jungkook came running in and leaned against the door frame.

Y "Yah why didn't you wake me up earlier I'm starving"

You sat up scratching your hair,

Jk "Cause I wanted you to get some more rest ... Anyways I made breakfast and lunch, you'll be fine"

Jungkook walked to the bed and lifted me up bridal style, Walking back to the kitchen table and sat me down on one of the chairs. He grabbed the tray of food he made and placed it infront of me.

Y "Wahhh why so fancy haha"

Jk ".. Shut up and eat up haha"

I smiled and started shoving the food in my mouth as Jungkook stared at me, I stopped and looked at him.

Y "Aren't you gonna eat?"

Jk "I already ate"

Y "Hm.. You should go get ready first Jennie said she will come pretty early to pick me up"

Jk "Oh okay"

He kissed me on the cheek and went to our room closing the door behind him, I continued to finish my food and cleaned the dishes just in time for Jungkook to walk out of the room.

Y "Woah..."

I eyed him up and down not believing that this guy was actually real and my boyfriend.

Jk "Haha do I look good?"

Y "You look great! ... I'll go put on my dress"

I shook my hands making little droplets of water fall off my hand and wiped it with a knapkin before going to the room. Once I got in I closed the door and started doing my hair and makeup, I digged through my closet and found the perfect breathtaking dress.

 Once I got in I closed the door and started doing my hair and makeup, I digged through my closet and found the perfect breathtaking dress

I walked out if the room, Jungkook was getting a glass of water and drank it turning around

I walked out if the room, Jungkook was getting a glass of water and drank it turning around. He spotted me and looked me up and down choking on his water.

Y "Omg Jungkook be careful next time"

I gave him a knapkin and placed his cup of water down, I looked at him as he looked at my chest area and I laughed covering his eyes.

Y "Yah! Pervert"

Jk "Ah.. Pervert?"

He gripped onto my waist and closed the space between us, my eyes widened as he leaned closer to my face.

Jk "I'll live up to my name"

He smirked and leaned closer going down to my neck and started sucking on it until I stopped it.

Y "A-ah jungkook wait .. We can't do it right now.."

Jk "... Right"

He pulled away and pecked my lips before going to the door opening it revealing Jennie and her boyfriend.

Je "Hey Kookie where's my girlfriend?"

Y "I'm right here"

Je "WOAH omg you look so sexy"

Y "Jennie ..."

Je "Lol I'm not kidding"

Y "Anyways let's go"

We all went into Jungkook's car since we didn't think Jennie nor her boyfriend would be in conpletely good shape after this. We reached the huge club and it was already packed as we entered, people were jumping and dancing their asses off on the dance floor while we just decided to settle down at a table.

Je "You guys want anything to drink"

Y "I'll get a vodka"

Jk "I'll just get wine"

Jb "I'll have a tropical alcohol"

Je "Alright you guys sit tight"

Jennie walked to the bar while we just sat quietly, talking awkwardly together until Jennie came back with the drinks.

Je "Alright! Drink up!"

I took a sip of my vodka and hissed after not getting used to the strong taste, as Jungkook drank his whole glass in one gulp still looking normal. My head started getting dizzy and things started heating up in my body.

Jk "Hahaha are you getting drunk already Y/n?"

Y "Ah don't judge me I haven't drank alcohol in a while"

Jk "Haha let's go dance?"

Y "Sure"

Jungkook smirked as I stood up from the table walking to the dance floor and started dancing, my steps were not steady and Jungkook noticed gripping onto my waist from behind and dancing along with me as we went all off in our dancing.