Chapter 3 - Conficted

I looked at my manny with a dazed expression, and I slowly blinked, to add effect in my staring at him. I noticed Marvin's strong jaw, and the light subble he had growing on his chin. It suited him WELL. His piercing, vibrant green eyes must attract all the men and females. Nowadays, I feel like Marvin is a stranger, he's out so much. I just want some family and I feel like Marvin isn't ready for that... I mean, it's the only logical reason.

        Shaking my head at the ridiculous thought that just went through my mind, I then appreciated how handsome Marvin truly was. I glanced at his eye one more time and I noticed a slight bruise forming around it. "Marvin, how did you get that black eye?" I question, throwing my ice-cream in the bushes and picking up his face ever so slightly. I look at Marvin's face, and I see this distant look in his eyes, like he's reliving something...

****

(Marvin's P.O.V at his date with Shirley)

        I stared at Shirley's beautiful body and her nicely put outift and I can't believe I landed a date with this beauty. I have to move on and get the idea of having such a ridiculous crush on the last guy I liked, and try going out with someone that is appropriate to date.

        "HEY MARVIN!" Shirley squeaked like an idiot. I cringed at the noise and grabbed her hand, and layed a kiss on her hand. "OH, YOU ARE SOOOOO CUTE, DARLIN!" Shirley screams, making me uncomfortable. I pull her to the table I asked for at the restaurant, and she keeps stroking my knee cap under the table. What the hell is she doing? This isn't sensual this is just creepy. I shake my knee and order both of our food.

        Fast forward forty five minutes and we are in a deep conversation about our personal life. I found out that Shirley's mother used to be Herbert S. Jones, the all American hogie swallower. It made me gag in my mouth a little bit at the thought of it, but I still appreciated that she was open to tell me.

        "Yeah, besides my job that is classified information, I am also my aquaintence's caretaker." I say, rolling my eyes at the thought of being a nanny.

        "OH, so you're a manny! HA, you're a male nanny. I think this date is over. I thought you made money!" She laughs hysterically, grabbing her purse.

        "I AM NOT A MANNY!" I roar, throwing a fork at the window, making all the windows shatter slowly like dominoes.

        "HEY, YO BUDDY, MY KID WAS BY THAT WINDOW. WE ARE FROM JERSEY, WE'LL BEAT THAT SHAT OUTTA YAH STUPID AZZ!" Some really hairy italian guy with the biggest muscles says.

        "This date is over. Bye Marvin" Shirley says annoyingly, her heels clicking on the ground loudly and obnoxciously.

        "EYYYYY BUDDY I WAS TALKING TO YOU!" I turn around sharply and I see a huge fist with a large arm and a Jersey tan coming towards my eye.

        BAM.

        I fall to the ground, throw the cash the food costed on the table, and ran out of that restaurant. I looked at the restaurant and saw the name.

        Waddayoulookinat?

        I begrudgingly get in my car, and get the hell out of this hell pit.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

****

        I stare into Marvin's eyes, shaking his shoulders a bit. "Hello? Wake up?" Marvin then shoots up out of his seat with wide eyes.

        "Oh, I'm fine. Yeah I ran into a pole rushing out of the office! I was just s-so preoccupied." Marvin stutters, looking side to side.

****

(Marvin's P.O.V)

        I think I'm in love with Kyle.