part 3

chapter 3

Justin pov:
I walk in to class and sit down with all my friends and wait for the teacher to start blabbing her mouth.About five minuets in to class she starts asking questions.
Teacher: Miss Gomez what is the answer to number 6?
There was not answer weird she normally says it soon as she ask. We look around and she is not there. I hope nothing happen to her. Shut up Justin she left you and she is a loser. Not even 2 minuets later she walks in.
Teacher: Miss Gomez you are late.
Selena: Yes Mam, I am sorry it won't happen ever again.
Teacher: Okay, go sit down
Selena went and sat down in her sit and pulled out her books and started working. This girl named Demi just started with her friend Ariana. Demi kinda scared me with her blue hair but Ariana was hot. After class the teacher asked Selena and I to stay back. Oh no did she see me slap her in the hallway before class started.
Teacher: Justin you are failing this class.
Justin: Aw like I care.*rolls eyes*
Teacher: Selena you are the smartest kid in the grade.
Selena: Thank you mam that means a lot.
Justin: Yeah, she has no friends if I was a loser.
Teacher:JUSTIN BEIBER do I need to call your mother!?
Justin: No mam.
Teacher: Now Justin, Selena is your new math tutor.
Selena: I can't tutor to him.
Justin:I can't be caught with her...well it.
Teacher: Its final. Now both of you go to lunch.
Selena had a few tears roll down her cheeks. She is not an "it" but she left me. I think I love her. I turned around and she was gone. I looked around the class room and then I went to lunch.

Selena pov:
I come out of the bathroom and I see a clock I am late to class. Math is on the next hallway. I started walking to class I did not really want to go cause Justin is in there so I just walked really slow. I saw a girl and she was really pretty with blue hair.
Blue hair girl:hi, I am new here.
Selena: Hi I am Selena, and you are.
Blue hair girl:Oh yeah I am Demi. Where is math.
Selena: Down the next hall on the left class room 525362
Demi:Thanks.
Now that she is gone I needed to get to class. I started walking to class I got the re but I was about 5mins late.
Teacher: Miss Gomez you are late.
Selena: Yes Mam, I am sorry it won't happen ever again.
Teacher: Okay, go sit down.
I turned around to go sit down and everybody was looking at me. I just went and sat down in my seat in the back. I pulled out my work and I started working on it. About 30 minutes later class was over.
Teacher: Justin you are falling this class.
Justin: Aw like I care.*rolls eyes*
Teacher: Selena you are the smartest kid in the grade.
Selena: Thank you mam that means a lot.
Justin: Yeah, she has no friends if I was a loser.
Teacher:JUSTIN BEIBER do I need to call your mother!?
Justin: No mam.
Teacher: Now Justin, Selena is your new math tutor.
Selena: I can't tutor to him.
Justin:I can't be caught with her...well it.
Teacher: Its final. Now both of you go to lunch.
We where best friends now I am an it. That hurt I started crying I wanted to die. i did not want him to see to I left. I did not want to go to lunch so I went to the biology garden up stairs. Not many people go there so I am good. What did I ever do to him?