chapter 2

Justin pov:

I get to school my ex girlfriend jasmine walks up and is all over me she tries and kiss me I push her face away.

jasmine: "justy why did u push me away I love you"

Justin: "maybe you should have though of that before u cheated on"

I just walk away. Now for the fun, where is Selena? yes she is beautiful but she left me it's just pay back for her leaving me. I walk to find her I find her at her locker well that was not hard she sees me and shuts her lock I run up and trap her.

Justin: where u think your going bestie. *Justin smirks*

Selena: leave me alone Justin.

Justin: you don't tell me what to do whore.

Next thing I know she is holding her face with tears running down her face. I slapped her and I hope she learned her lesson you don't talk back to me. I went back to my friends and went to math which I have the hoemez

Selena pov:

I got to school early wanting to be the first one there. I was and I walked to the door it was locked I looked down the doors do not open for 5min so I sat down on the stairs and got on tweeter and looked "die you are a waste of space" "no one will ever love you" I few tears ran down my face. The doors where unlocked so I opened them and went it to my locker then every one came in. I though I herd foot steps so I looked and I saw Justin. Yes my old best friend Justin. I shut my locker to go to class. He ran up and put arms on both sides of me and trapped me in.

Justin: where u think your going bestie.

Selena: leave me alone Justin.

Justin: you don't tell me what to do whore.

My face started to hurt. He slapped me the old Justin would never do that I started crying he left I ran to the bath room. I pulled my blade out I almost cut but did not want anyone too see so I left. I had to go to math which I have with Justin.