' ' . Ring On It . ' '

911 Operator , How May I Help You Today ? Address Ma'm ? Ma'm I Need You To Calm Down . Do You Need The Police Or The Ambulance ? Ma'm . .  . .  Ma'm ?

Temi . . . 

It All Happened So Fast . One Minute Jay Was On The Ground And The Next She Was Half Murdering Britt'Ane . I Was Extremely Scared , I Have Never Seen Someone Fight - Woah That Wasn't Even A Fight . That Was Watching Someone Getting Half Murdered .

     The Police And Ambulances Flooded Our Driveway . EMTS And Policemen Asking Questions . We Protected Jay So They Wouldn't Arrest Her , As Well For Britt'Ane . . . She Was Done For . But Jay , She Had A Blank Expression  . No Emotion , It Was Scary

" Jay , Jay . .  Talk ! " Tiana Wiped The Blood Off Of Her Hands And Her Torso ,

" Come On , Jay  " Roc Said . " Where Is Issa ? "Rena Frantically Asked Holding Rah In Her Arms . 

" I'm Sorry . . . " Jay Whispered And Ran Off , " JAY " We Screamed And Ran After Her . . .  

But She Was Gone  . . . . .

Later That Night  ,

I Was In My Room Thinking About The Earlier Events . . . This Is A Lot To Take In . I Laid Back In The Bed By Myself . I Always Wonder Why Roc Does He Not Love Me ? I Give Him Everything I Can . . Is That Not Enough ?

   I Cried And Thought Back To Our Old Memories . .  We Were So Happy . I Could Cry To Myself With Out Anyone Else Asking Me Questions . Everyone Was Out The House , Except Me . Its Actually The Only Time I've Had To Myself . Everything Come To An End .

" Baby . .  " Roc Walks Through The Door With A Dozen Roses And y Favorite , Mango Pineapple Smoothie . I Roll My Eyes And Wipe The Tears From My Face 

" Whats Wrong ? " He Places Everything On The Night Stand , 

" I Was Thinking About All The Shit Going On . .  Why Do You Cheat On Me ? " I Sniffle

" Mmhm  , Because I Know I Can . We All Know At The End Of The Day You're Not Gonna Leave Me . " He Shrugged Like Nothing He Said Was Wrong .

" Your Fucked Up " I Huffed , I Got Up And Put On My Moccasins And Grabbed My Phone But He Pulled Me Onto Him .

" And You Have The NERVE To Come Here With A Hickey ! " I Slap Him ,

" Temi I Love You , But Your Not Gonna Put Your Hands On Me " He Pushed Me Against The Wall . His Minty Breath Tingle'ing My Neck . 

" Your Mines , Not Anyone Elses " I Kiss Him . .   I Guess I'm A Fool For Love . 

Issa  . . .

I Was At The House Getting Dressed To Go Meet With Big Pa & My Goons . I've Had This Wierd Feeling Since This Morning . I Throw On My Snap Back And Head Downstairs . I Was About To Grab My Keys And  Jay Walked In The House With Blood All Over Her . 

 Oh Shit , She Walked Over To Me And Had No Emotion , No Expression Nothing . I've Never Seen Her Like This .

" What Happened ? "  I Pulled Her To Examine Her Body , She Had blood All Over Her . " Baby  . . Jay . TALK " I Shook Her .

" I Want To Murder Her " She Said And Walked Up The Stairs And Tripped Backwards  , I Caught Her And She Cried .

" Shhhhhh , Whats Wrong Sweetheart " I Stroked Her Back 

" Issa , Its Soo Much . .  " She Cried , " I Know Babygirl I Know " I Picked Her Up And Carried Her To The Bedroom .  She Took Her Shower And Put On A Pair Of Jeans And A Bandeau Thingy . She Looks So Beautiful  . . I Have To Do It Now .

" I Love You . . " I Kissed Her , " I Know , I Love You Too " She Giggled . 

" So Marry Me " I Got Up And Pulled Out The Ring , I Can't Lie This Was Huge ,

" Dead Serious ? " She Smiled

" As Serious As Serious Comes Baby "  I Got On One Knee .

" Of Course " She Kissed Me So Lovingly And Passionately I Never Wanted It To End 

Cliffy  . . . Comment Doe ! Vote , What Y'all Think Is Gonna Happen ?

  Thats All For The Day !